Why do you like Public Mobile?

What makes Public Mobile special?

Accepted Solutions
ShawnC13
Oracle

Re: Why do you like Public Mobile?

@trgtrg2020 wrote:

Price and rewards with the potential to lower your bill to $0!!!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

View solution in original post

All Replies
hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@trgtrg2020 wrote:

Affordability...definitely !!

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@trgtrg2020 wrote:

@trgtrg2020 The customer service!

trgtrg2020
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

PM Improvements?

Are there any improvements you think Public Mobile could make to improve?

examples:

•Unlimited Data similar to Lucky Mobile & ChatR.

•App similar to Lucky Mobile & ChatR.

Or, any other ideas what they could do?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The savings and free gifts.

ShawnC13
Oracle

@trgtrg2020 wrote:

Price and rewards with the potential to lower your bill to $0!!!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

View solution in original post

pmw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

always have surprise!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Re: PM Improvements?

I've noticed that in the last few months Public mobile has made many improvements to the forums as well as the self serve account system. They even fixed things with auto-pay failure. ( I assume they are working on the actual auto-pay system now) you can browse through the "announcement" section to see posts from PM of what they have recently done. Overall they have been doing a great job! ( From my point of view)

Also you can take a look at link below that a member who loves crows 🤣 started @darlicious  with a community wish list. This falls kind of in your post. I am sure PM has been reading it.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Community/The-Community-s-Public-Mobile-Wishlist/m-p/...

Myself I'd really like a Canada wide unlimited Canada wide calling only plan. Have an extra sim just waiting for it lol

maggamoka
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm with Public Mobile because it has the best price for my needs : just a few minutes of calls and a few MB of internet. I'm using my phone for emergencies only. With the rewards (autopay and referrals), I pay only $13 per month.

ilyess
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On top of affordable plans, the thing I like the most about Public Mobile is the non-expiring add-ons. Other providers might allow you to roll-over unused data to the next cycle, once maybe twice, which has always seemed like a ripoff to me. With Public Mobile you get to use your data add-ons whenever you feel like it with no time restrictions.

Need Help? Let's chat.