cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can I not send an email to support?

none3265
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cannot believe that there seems to be no direct way to contact support. I tried to transfer a number and made a mistake. Now I can't redo it and I am waiting for a moderator to call me ... whenever? Even though the number hasn't transferred yet, Public Mobile has no issues taking my money immediately. I also had and used a referral code. I did not get any credit, nor did the referrer. I tried to submit a ticket about this only to find that the form for submitting Referral Issue tickets is broken. How do I even point out that a form on the website is broken? I would far rather send an Email or even better ... call support but neither seems to be an option with Public Mobile. I suppose I will just need to post on this forum?

4 REPLIES 4

ladybearbc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I do acknowledge that they are fairly quick to answer questions and try to help BUT

1. in order to contact support - you have to be logged in

2. In order to see their answer - you have to be logged in.

I am not one who keeps all my accounts logged in - nor am I one to have all my passwords on a keychain, nor am I one to have my passwords for every single account on hand all the time.

IMO this is a major issue. The other day, they sent me a response very quickly - but  I had logged out. When I finally did get the password - my internet was on the fritz - something like my 'spotty' cell service. Took me almost a couple of days to get all signals together and log back in. By that time - they had closed my ticket and we had to start all over again.

Also, it would be really nice if the answers came together with the original question so that I can reference it.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@none3265 yes the referral credit category is broken. follow these steps to submit a ticket

after you click "submit a ticket, click me", click the dropdown menu and select "other"
then select "something else"
then "next"
and then write your issue in the box and click "submit ticket"

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Best bet is to submit a ticket AND post details here and maybe we can help you. We are just customers like you but solve its of problems. Let us know what the “mistake” was you made, you may not need the moderators help.

Unless you have been here since what 2015 or so, PM has not offered support other than through moderators. I’m assuming you are a brand new customer by your post but maybe it is a second number you are trying to set up. If you are just starting with PM now you didn't investigate PM very much as the support model isn’t a secret. It is a Big cost Savings to them that you see then benefits of every 30 days at your renewal (good prices). If you NEED to have phone support there are other companies including Koodo that you can port out to but it comes at a higher cost.

AE_Collector

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

click here 

Click above to send a private message to them similar to an email.

Need Help? Let's chat.