cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well this is new - 1000 image limit?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Catherine_T @David_J 

Any ideas? If I remove images then some forum solutions will no longer make sense.

Screenshot_20201123_130953.jpg

21 REPLIES 21

@darlicious   got it!!!!

Need to Upload a pictures to it first using the Upload Image button.  Once uploaded, it will ask you if you want to place it to Existing folder or New folder.

So, in short, no direct creation of folder but need the help of an image upload.

Now, I am happy!!

@softech 

Lol...I can't remember!! But click on that little arrow icon that shown next to Album Privacy : Hidden in my pic.... thats kinda cool!

@darlicious 

how you created the folder?

i only have those option at the Album level

softech_0-1633729226141.png

Also, I don't have an Edit Button like yours... i tried different browser.. no luck..

almost want to Change to 3G only to see if it works.. going to Open ticket with CSA soon..  LoL

@softech 

I had to delete some to add these ones...geesh! You can organize quite easily if you don't leave it til there's 2000!

Make an albumMake an albumScreenshot_20211008-141752~2.pngScreenshot_20211008-142057~2.png

very likely that is just another item on the wishlist.. and you know where the wishlist here gone to .... 🚮

@softech 

Lol...Ive never tried!

Edit:

Apparently I have....so yes you can.😃

I always like to ask.. is there any way to organize the pictures a bit into folders?

Currently there are 2 folders: Hidden and Public (or 3 if you include ALL).. can we create more folder and move pictures into different one?

Yes, yes and yes.. i am a organize freak.. i can't stand to have 1000 images in a folder without sorting them nicely.  🙂

@Jb456 

Well it only took a little less than a year but I hit the 2000 photo limit!

@J_PM 

Any chance you can increase the photo limit again? thx

Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble, Gobble!!

@Catherine_T 

Thanks for the update and a quick fix....no wishlist needed. I wonder who will hit 2000 first between @Jb456  and myself as my photo department housekeeping occured about 3 months after his we should be neck and neck around Canada Day 2021.

@Catherine_T  Thank you very much ☺️

Hi everyone,

Our digital team has updated the limit to 2000 images per user. 

Thanks again for flagging this! 

Catherine

@RosieR 

Its easier than you think.......i deleted almost every  photo i had uploaded at the end of june.....i just checked and im approaching 600 since then.

I routinely delete images which have already served their purpose in one-shot threads from years ago. Digital housekeeping, lol.

I'm guessing that anyone with the same old problems who stumbles upon these old threads from the search engines will be able to figure things out and move on. Or just ask the questions here again.

@Jb456 holy molly!  you had posted a thousand pictures?  there should be an award for posting the most pictures, and of course, you should get it.  Congrats! 😁

Thank you @Catherine_T  for looking into this. I'll await your response!

In the interim, I deleted a few pictures from a lounge thread, incase I need to use a picture when assisting members.

Regards,

JB 

Catherine_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi Jb456,

Thanks for flagging this! Let me check back with the team. 

Best,

Catherine

@JoyLuck wrote:

@softech 

Choose your avatar in top right corner. Choose My profile. Choose My Photos.

thanks.. now i found it.. but pasting image on forum count as an upload and counting towards a limit.. doesn't seem to make sense.  Interesting system

@softech 

Choose your avatar in top right corner. Choose My profile. Choose My Photos.

If you delete the photos there, they will also be deleted from your posting.

@JK8 wrote:

@Jb456 

Did you not see the sign ahead?

Speed_1000.jpg

how to slow down.. where is the brake?  (how to delete those.. LoL)

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 

Did you not see the sign ahead?

Speed_1000.jpg

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jb456 wrote:

@Catherine_T @David_J 

Any ideas? If I remove images then some forum solutions will no longer make sense.

Screenshot_20201123_130953.jpg

oh.. so those image we pasted when we reply actually is saving it somewhere and using up our space/limit somewhere?  interesting

Need Help? Let's chat.