cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to the community discussion

With a new set of guidelines that are easy to follow and two revamped boards that can adequately handle the appropriate discussions that are related to public mobile.....hopefully this will allieviate the long discussions over what belongs where.... community questions go here....if its about your phone service (public mobiles of course!) It goes in Using your service  board....and Every thing else hangs out in the lounge. I'm very happy with these changes!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Welcome to the community discussion

@darlicious Yes, PM does a good job with improving the service and site!

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious 

I agree it’s about handling phone service questions, appropriate discussions that are related to public mobile, not a chat room, or Facebook platform. 

Highlighted
Oracle

We were already given the descriptions of the new areas and what they were for.  Not sure this thread even was needed.  This actually shows there is still work to be done as the community evolves.

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

We were already given the descriptions of the new areas and what they were for.  Not sure this thread even was needed.  This actually shows there is still work to be done as the community evolves.

@ShawnC13  here we go again @darlicious be careful what you say it still doesn't seem like opinions are welcome lol

Highlighted
Oracle

@RossN wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@ShawnC13  here we go again @darlicious be careful what you say it still doesn't seem like opinions are welcome lol

@RossN, not at all, but to start a thread that just tells people what the area is for seems a little rediculous especially when it was made clear in the announcement thread.  @darlicious and I may see some things differently but we can get through those issues and can still post freely.

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Its a nice idea made a little redundant by the retirement of @computergeek541 .  Being a one man thread moving machine. Placing the wrongly posted threads into the correct sections. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@RossN wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@RossN, not at all, but to start a thread that just tells people what the area is for seems a little rediculous especially when it was made clear in the announcement thread.  @darlicious and I may see some things differently but we can get through those issues and can still post freely.

@ShawnC13  as per @will13am post in Tiana's announcement thread.....

Oracle
Re: Community Terms of Service & New Community Guidelines

@Tiana_V , great to see the terms and guidelines finally being published.  I suggest this thread be locked so as to mitigate any possibilities of long drawn out discussions and arguments over what is right and what needs tweaking.  This is not the place to debate.  Members can sleep on it for a while and initiate separate discussions.  

I'm trying to people please here....and not upset the apple cart. Provide a thread to discuss any concerns or questions anyone might have given the new guidelines. An open conversation so that the community can collaborate on moving forward.....leave any of our differences in the past. Foster community discussions that are helpful, kind and free from sarcasm or underhanded comments that have previously fueled the the derisive debates of the past. Onward and upward..... everyones opinion is welcomed as long as we respect one another.......  like ourselves when we respectively agree to disagree!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

Given what thread was placed here and started the board off after Tiana's post was the complete opposite of what we want going forward I thought it was appropriate to at least give an example of what could/should be posted on the new board. We can lead by example and show how to have a constructive discussion....without comments that lead to hurt feelings, persecution or being singled out. If we give members an opportunity to express themselves....test the waters ...where they can recieve guidance, constructive criticism or praise without starting a new thread for the simple questions it will lead to better threads/posts that contain quality content rather than some of the frivolous threads started that led to extraneous solutions for the quickest reply. Just one big thread with no solution for anyone but hopefully an interesting read with general knowledge and advice for new members to learn about.....

Highlighted
Oracle

This forum would be off to a much better start with finding topics of common interests to discuss rather than going over community code of conduct with a fine tooth comb.  

Need Help? Let's chat.