cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Username Change

Katia1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi , how do I change my username email ?

7 REPLIES 7

amy303
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Since you can't change your community username by yourself, try sending a private message to the moderator team and ask them if they can change it for you. Include your account number or phone number to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

@Triguy wrote:

To make changes to things like your community password, and email address, click on your avatar and select ‘My Settings’, then ‘Personal’. Here, you can select tabs for things like ‘Username’, ‘Email’, ‘Password’, and more. So that you have the opportunity to earn Community Rewards, and to keep things simple, make sure your Community and Self-Serve email addresses are the same

@Triguy Membeers cannot change a Conmmunity username without the assistance of a moderator.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Katia1 

To change your Community email:

1. Sign in to the Community

2. Click on your avatar

3. Select 'My Settings', then 'Personal'. Here, you can select tabs and make changes to your Email.

Please keep in mind that your Community and Self Serve email address must be the same, so if you earn a Community Reward, you can get it applied to your account.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To make changes to things like your community password, and email address, click on your avatar and select ‘My Settings’, then ‘Personal’. Here, you can select tabs for things like ‘Username’, ‘Email’, ‘Password’, and more. So that you have the opportunity to earn Community Rewards, and to keep things simple, make sure your Community and Self-Serve email addresses are the same

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Do you mean your username as in Katia1?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Katia1 wrote:

Hi , how do I change my username email ?

To change your email address of your self-serve account, create a moderator support ticket for help using the Chat button at the bottom right corner of this page.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Katia1 ,

To change your email for your SELF SEVRE account, you need to have the moderators do that for you.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to:

Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators(PM Customer Service Representatives)

To change your email to your Community you can do that yourself.

Go to your avatar at the top, right, and click on "My Settings".

Need Help? Let's chat.