cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to escalate a ticket with no luck - anyone know how?

anitamacdonald
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had a situation where my cc was compromised and visa cancelled the card and re-issued. PM charged my card just before this happened (a few days) however apparently the transaction occurred after the card was cancelled and before it was re-issued so it was rejected. Anyhow, I had service and was receiving notifications about data usage and some ads from PM during this time then all of a sudden the service stopped. When trying to log into the self service I found the access was locked so in trying to resolve that we found out the account was suspended for non payment. Support has refused to take my new credit card to reactivate the account and forced me to use recharge.com vouchers to pay saying that once I do that it would be turned back on. I reluctantly did this and now have credit in the account - however they are still not turning the service up. They reactivated the account (they said) but have locked the IMEI for the last few days with NO indication of when it will be turned back up. We have been trying to escalate but the support reps seem to be treating this like a "bad" account or something - no acknowledgement that the issue was a fluke do to Visa cancelling the hacked card. 

I've done everything they have asked and they took the money and are not providing service. I've tried to escalate and they don't seem to be doing that - they just keep responding with emails saying basically it will be resolved eventually - no care that I don't have my cell access or that I've paid or that this was a mistake by visa - nothing. The Customer Service is horrible - I just switched to PM from Freedom as I was told they were far better but now they won't provide service AND won't let me leave as I can't port my number due to this issue. 

I don't know where to escalate - I want to "talk" to someone live. I get the self service = cheap service angle but I'm pretty sure the basics of customer service should still be maintained. 

Can someone please let me know what recourse I have?

Thanks

24 REPLIES 24

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The discontinued service is done by the system as it was a valid transaction when it was time to pay and the credit card info got invalid when it was time to post the transaction. It is considered as 'gaming' in true software coding terms for digital payment world.

It is understood that it was a bad timing for your CC involved in a scam but now talk to Jade as suggested or someone in support team to get this resolved.   

@anitamacdonald 

I'm just glad it all worked out for you in the end 😊

Now all you have to do, is pick the solution that best helped you solve your problem.  Have a great day!

anitamacdonald

Thanks everyone. Actually I added her to the ticket so that's how it got noticed I believe.

@Anonymous 

I know that.  I didn't add the @@ on  purpose and wanted the OP to do it on their own.  I didn't want to trigger the tag myself and get too involved. 

But that's just me 😊

Anonymous
Not applicable

@walker1 : As much as it pains me to agree with that other user who shall remain ever un-tagged in case they go all ballistic on me and even referring to them gives them the vapours...they're right. You didn't actually tag Jade_S. Tagging is using the @ sign.

@anitamacdonald  glad this is resolved and no need to escalated to CCTS  

enjoy the service.

@anitamacdonald 

I'm sure that the tagging  the manager did it for you.  

anitamacdonald

Not sure of someone was watching this thread or not or if the tag helped (thank you if it did) but my service was just re-enabled. I am still waiting to find out if my son is working or not but won't know until he gets home from school as texts are not going through. I assume he has to reboot his phone maybe.

Anyhow - next issue will be getting the self service portal access back and updating the CC info and auto-pay so this doesn't happen again. 

But I want to say thank you to whoever helped us. Hoping it's all fixed.

Why didn't I think to tag  Jade_S   ?

What a genius 🤔

walker1
Mayor / Maire

Knickers aren't in any knot.   Granny....

Sorry to disappoint you 😔

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anitamacdonald wrote:

Thanks for the advice. That will be our very last action - I'm hoping they will do the right thing and fix the problem today. I tagged Jade_S as suggested as I'm told they are very helpful in these situations.

@anitamacdonald 

if you want to tagged your posts you have to do @J_PM 

or send a private message to jade_S with your ticket number..

but my advice to you contact back with CSA,  by CS_Agent,

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@walker1 wrote:

How do they make and receive phone calls and texting until then?     Hello?

Tagging   Jade_S    is the way to go in this case.   IMHO

Using the chain of command!

Before getting your knickers in a knot, read what I said:

...if you can't settle it with PM, the place to escalate your complaint is the  CCTS .

Jade_S is part of PM, isn't she?

anitamacdonald

Thanks for the advice. That will be our very last action - I'm hoping they will do the right thing and fix the problem today. I tagged Jade_S as suggested as I'm told they are very helpful in these situations.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

How do they make and receive phone calls and texting until then?     Hello?

Tagging   Jade_S    is the way to go in this case.   IMHO

Using the chain of command!

@anitamacdonald wrote:

this was the 2nd ticket and I had to start over just to get to this point ... but I just tagged a PM Manager as per another post maybe that will help. Thanks

@anitamacdonald 

As I said up there, if you can't settle it with PM, the place to escalate your complaint is the  CCTS .

They did that already.. Hello..... 🤗

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anitamacdonald wrote:

Can't do that as they locked the account and will not reactivate the self-serve for up to a year! That's what they told us - so basically they said use vouchers for a year then you can update your cc ... it makes zero sense unless they have a side deal with recharge to make sure this happens. It's bad business practice for sure ... 

@anitamacdonald 

sorry something is wrong in your account and you need to open new ticket or send a private message and ask for manager ,,, 

anitamacdonald

this was the 2nd ticket and I had to start over just to get to this point ... but I just tagged a PM Manager as per another post maybe that will help. Thanks

anitamacdonald

Can't do that as they locked the account and will not reactivate the self-serve for up to a year! That's what they told us - so basically they said use vouchers for a year then you can update your cc ... it makes zero sense unless they have a side deal with recharge to make sure this happens. It's bad business practice for sure ... 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@anitamacdonald 

You should really tag Jade_S  to your thread if you really want your problem escalated!     They are a manager at PM in charge of things like that.

That's what I'd do.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anitamacdonald 

CSA can't take your credit card you have to enter in your account and if you can't enter it ask to CSA, to reset security for you,and re enter.

you can Remove your credit card and Logout and

Spoiler

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

or try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

and log in and re entered your credit details,

just make sure your credit card number and your address match the same,

sometime your typing but is a one word or letter or number is a wrong or is missing just make sure for it.

How To Update or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details,

1. sign in to Self-Serve.  Once signed in,

2. click on the ‘Payment’ tab,

then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’.

you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, or ‘Remove this card’.

You will need to review and confirm this change to your account,

and if can't fix it you need To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to them can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@anitamacdonald wrote:

I had a situation where my cc was compromised and visa cancelled the card and re-issued. PM charged my card just before this happened (a few days) however apparently the transaction occurred after the card was cancelled and before it was re-issued so it was rejected. Anyhow, I had service and was receiving notifications about data usage and some ads from PM during this time then all of a sudden the service stopped. When trying to log into the self service I found the access was locked so in trying to resolve that we found out the account was suspended for non payment. Support has refused to take my new credit card to reactivate the account and forced me to use recharge.com vouchers to pay saying that once I do that it would be turned back on. I reluctantly did this and now have credit in the account - however they are still not turning the service up. They reactivated the account (they said) but have locked the IMEI for the last few days with NO indication of when it will be turned back up. We have been trying to escalate but the support reps seem to be treating this like a "bad" account or something - no acknowledgement that the issue was a fluke do to Visa cancelling the hacked card. 

I've done everything they have asked and they took the money and are not providing service. I've tried to escalate and they don't seem to be doing that - they just keep responding with emails saying basically it will be resolved eventually - no care that I don't have my cell access or that I've paid or that this was a mistake by visa - nothing. The Customer Service is horrible - I just switched to PM from Freedom as I was told they were far better but now they won't provide service AND won't let me leave as I can't port my number due to this issue. 

I don't know where to escalate - I want to "talk" to someone live. I get the self service = cheap service angle but I'm pretty sure the basics of customer service should still be maintained. 

Can someone please let me know what recourse I have?

Thanks

@anitamacdonald 

Don't take no for an answer. Open another ticket , hopefully you''ll get a more senior agent with better competence:

Spoiler
Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

@anitamacdonald 

You can tell them politely that you're considering taking your case to the CCTS if they don't resolve the matter to your satisfaction. And if the foot dragging keeps going on, do it

anitamacdonald

I think you misunderstand - I got vouchers, paid, verified that with support and they said it was all paid up but still won't enable the service. They have FULL payment plus extra and are not providing service and refusing escalation. It still makes no sense they wouldn't take a new CC instead of vouchers - it's like they have deal with recharge.com to push customers over there as we pay a premium on that. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@anitamacdonald...for now, I'd suggest getting payment vouchers at Shell Gas station or London Drug (in the west), then dial 611 to add to your account.

Deal with cc issue later.

Oh wait....forget what I suggested. I must be sure to read entire post. 🙄

Need Help? Let's chat.