cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community

Deano53
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just wanted to say that this community here is so much more friendly and nicer to be part of:) I quit Twitter because of the hate and judgments there. I know we don’t always agree that’s what makes us humans ( we all have differing opinions) but being kind and helpful is so much better and so far I’m very pleased with all your kind remarks and how welcoming you have been!😊😊

6 REPLIES 6

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@pkaraa wrote:

Thankyou for the feedback. Much appreciated. 

As I said earlier in some thread that we have a talented bunch of people here and mostly helping, but a small percentage are here too like twitter who don't provide solutions but nitpick other's posts(LOL). But forgive them and keep helping others.

It will be rewarded too. 😉 

Lol...sure there sometimes is some nitpicking that goes on, but most of the regulars, also are taken aback when other user/s repeatedly makes edits (without noting) to their post/s, after posting their own, usually a copy/pasta laundry list of suggestions, but after reading other user's posts which may contain more useful/correct suggestion, to copy that info into their original post without the edit reference.  Or posting the same suggestions to a thread many hours after others' have already provided that information.

Sorry, IMO that's not cool!  

Deano53
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Awesome thanks for the (warning)😊

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thankyou for the feedback. Much appreciated. 

As I said earlier in some thread that we have a talented bunch of people here and mostly helping, but a small percentage are here too like twitter who don't provide solutions but nitpick other's posts(LOL). But forgive them and keep helping others.

It will be rewarded too. 😉 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Deano53  happy to see a positive feedback.

yes, for help and support related with PM service, yes, this is a great place and you likely get an answer from someone within 30 mins (sometimes, there are too much info and sometimes unrelated  LoL)

But, for non PM service related issues, this Community still room for improvement  🙂

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Deano53 wrote:

I just wanted to say that this community here is so much more friendly and nicer to be part of:) I quit Twitter because of the hate and judgments there. I know we don’t always agree that’s what makes us humans ( we all have differing opinions) but being kind and helpful is so much better and so far I’m very pleased with all your kind remarks and how welcoming you have been!😊😊

@Deano53  -  Positive Feedback is a Plus!

The more you are comfortable coming to the Community the better the chance you will be able to have any issues that may arise sorted out also.

Hey, you can even help out a fellow member here and there. 🙂

Pay it forward!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Deano53 

welcome to public mobile community,

enjoyed...

Need Help? Let's chat.