cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submitting a system problem

CellphoneuserPM
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I recently had a problem logging into the publicmobile forum because my password was not accepted. the password was saved on my browser and when I tried to reset my password a message asking for my farthers year of birth appeared for authentication. The message disappeared and I set my password to gain access to the forum again. I was able to lock into my public mobile account (the account where you can decide on payments and changes to your services as well as monitor useage) with no problem.

Why does public mobile not allow direct questions to the administrators through the account which is authoritative for the account held at public mobile. This means your account would authorize you as you are the holder of the account which would be faster for authenticating the user.

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CellphoneuserPM 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link.
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

CellphoneuserPM
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I still see no difference. If I open a ticket on my self serve account (account where my payments and usage is displayed) I am immediately verified and as long as my phone being active I can always place a ticket.

As for the oops this will occur in the forum as well as self serve account. Take a look at how many people continuously ask for how to contact the moderator.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@CellphoneuserPM 

Ah, like a 'Submit A Ticket' button on your Self Serve account? 

I see that being handy (a more direct authorization process to prove who you are...), but I also see that possibly opening up many unnecessary tickets to CSA; such as the "oops error...." where solutions are clear cache or incognito mode, and such.

Also @JK8 makes a good point.

Community members that don't have a PM account, therefore do not have access to Self Serve. 

So limiting tickets to that 'chat bubble' simplifies the process on PM's end.

Good constructive feedback though. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@CellphoneuserPM 

My opinion is not all potential customers asking questions would have a self service account and current customers have problems getting into their account as well so they post here. In this community there is only one question/answer system to maintain. If you made asking questions part of self service you would have two systems to maintain. Also this forum uses the Khoros software as indicated in the lower right hand corner. Not sure how flexible it is.

Need Help? Let's chat.