cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shout out to Silvio_M from mod team

Colaria
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wanted to give a huge thank you to Silvio_M for resolving my account/porting issues.  They were knowledgeable and quick to respond.

thanks Silvio!!!

12 REPLIES 12

Very sad indeed..... 🙄

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Telus International is a world wide operation covering 4 continents.  With a worldwide pandemic ongoing, where someone is working becomes less and less a talking point.

https://www.telusinternational.com/careers

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@NDesai wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

Like your favourite bartender, hairdresser or other personal service professional you develope a personal relationship. If it wasn't for COVID-19  and the fact they're in Toronto Im sure  I'd end up inviting 1 or 2 for thanksgiving dinner.....and yes there would be pie! Probably heritage apple and traditional pumpkin pie.

Sorry to say that they are not in Toronto. Only the main PM office staff work in Toronto. 

And are you not at liberty to say where they're located?

Given that this sort of thing is often done there, and the number of Spanish sounding names, my guess would be the Philippines? 🤔

@darlicious wrote:

Like your favourite bartender, hairdresser or other personal service professional you develope a personal relationship. If it wasn't for COVID-19  and the fact they're in Toronto Im sure  I'd end up inviting 1 or 2 for thanksgiving dinner.....and yes there would be pie! Probably heritage apple and traditional pumpkin pie.

Sorry to say that they are not in Toronto. Only the main PM office staff work in Toronto. 

I personally have nothing but praise for Silvio and the interactions  we have had. Overall the moderator team does an excellent job. It's a nice change to get to know your moderators  vs just another customer service agent at a call centre.

Michelu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Silvio_M îs the magician! 😀

bridgetanne

@Colaria Awesome to hear, thank you for spreading this positivity!! I personally haven’t interacted with that particular MOD yet, but I’m happy that your problem was resolved! Fingers crossed for any future customer with the same issue to have as good of an experience as you did 🙂 

@will13am wrote:

The moderators do a great job, but don't always get the right credit.    

It's likely that way in most service industries. Usually, we here about a moderator's mistakes or when someone isn't happy with the answer received. It's not as common to hear from someone who is happy with the service received. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The moderators do a great job, but don't always get the right credit.  

Colaria

I did. Nothing but glowing 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Colaria 

Make sure to do the survey with the link which Silvio_M sent you.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Colaria Great to know that! Yes, mods here are awesome and promptly helpful! 

Need Help? Let's chat.