cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam email

aavenger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Got an email asking for cc number for 3 dollar Netflix subscription!!No way to report it!Coming from community 

11 REPLIES 11

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

its a scam 

aavenger

Tnxs

aavenger

Great idea

bizu12345

Also received a scam email, but it was about winning an iPhone 12 giveaway, I wish

@HALIMACS wrote:

A solution might be to limit private messaging services to active PM service holders, and those with recent services. 

@HALIMACS this is a good idea.  I am still wondering why there are so many guests in the forums... now this, the non-customers are allowed to send private messages to customers.  smh

A solution might be to limit private messaging services to active PM service holders, and those with recent services. 

sugarbabylove1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

funny to read there are scammers on this forum haha

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sign me up @aavenger 

I'll reply to the sender to tell them the cheque's in the mail... LOL

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @aavenger 

On the Private Message itself, near the bottom left, there will be a 'report' option.

Click on that, briefly describe the purpose of the report, saying "This is spam"

Submit report.

Delete message from your Private Messages.

markmyles

Yeah...just like the previous reply...open up your messages in the community. Open that message (don’t click any links!). Then on the bottom left, there is a “REPORT” button.

Click that.

Done!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @aavenger ,

• Report it, by clicking the "Report" button
  • Do not click on any links
  • Delete it

Suggested steps here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/What-to-do-with-spam-in-your-Private-Me...

Need Help? Let's chat.