cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Welcome to the community discussion

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I'm not sure if I should start a whole new thread or not for this but what does it mean to add tags to a post? I don't understand? Could someone explain this to me? Thank you in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

@treefrog 

I had forgotten how tagging a post worked....its a lot easier using the search bar to find certain posts....now if i could only remember to do it the next time i have to search for a certain post.

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Oh that makes sense. Thank you that's handy to know as I get to know public mobile and how everything works.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@treefrog wrote:

I'm not sure if I should start a whole new thread or not for this but what does it mean to add tags to a post? I don't understand? Could someone explain this to me? Thank you in advance.

@treefrog, you can add a tag to any post you like and it helps when you use that word or phrase in the search bar.  PMGUIDE has been a popular one.  If there is a post that say helps you with Data on your iPhone (not saying you have an iPhone) you can tag that post as iPhone Data and if someone has a similar problem as you did you can search it up and reference that post for the new customer.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@treefrog wrote:

This is as good a thread as any.

Tags make things a little more searchable. You can tag any post, yours or not.

Need Help? Let's chat.