cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rankings

bridgetanne
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey! Just wondering if there’s a way to view the different ranks, just for fun! I’ve just graduated from “New in Town” to “Great Neighbour” haha. I’m seeing other posters with titles like Mayor and I was wondering if there’s more info on requirements for ranks. 
Thanks in advance, and happy long weekend to those celebrating 🙂 

13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@zblackma wrote:

Is the community reward applied every 30 days? Or every calendar month? Thank you. 

It's calendar month.

Each month, they somehow run all the community activity through an algorithm that spits out the percentage level of those participants. Then the reward is indicated in the rewards area of all those accounts with a matching email address. I call it "distributed".

Then your next renewal will use that reward and reset it back to zero. It gets a little messy the couple days around your renewal if your renewal is around the same time as the reward distribution.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is the community reward applied every 30 days? Or every calendar month? Thank you. 

@bridgetanne 

It is kinda fun to have a look at the rankings, but it has no real significance towards the monthly community rewards.  

Only the oracles are guaranteed to get the $20 per month credit.  The rest of the rankings need to contribute each month to get community rewards.  

The original post is from May 2017  so with all the tweeks to the forums in the past couple years no longer makes it 💯 accurate. It is a general idea however.

Original post is below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/My-ranking-went-up/m-p/150976#M476...

@gblackma 

😁my mom @zblackma is now a deputy mayor will 13 solutions. Stay safe 

bridgetanne

@gblackma is this a public-mobile-community based “yo’ mama” joke? mdr.. c’est tres niche, n’est pas? 😂

@Jb456  mom's a deputy Mayer with 11 solutions.

@bridgetanne wrote:

Thanks @computergeek541 ! What does Retired Oracle by your name mean, if you don’t mind me asking? 

This means that I was asked in the past to participate in Public Mobile activiities to shape the Community, and to provide them with input and opinions about the service, website, and marketing (among other things). Oracle is a rank that you have to be offered by Public Mobile. I have since stepped aside from that posititon. 

bridgetanne

Awesome @Jb456 ! That’s an interesting time line!! I guess there’s room for variation still for ppl wondering, as I’ve just signed up today and reached Good Citizen before 5 days, so I assume some ranks are given based solely on involvement/interaction! 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@bridgetanne  See this post for some analysis:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/My-ranking-went-up/td-p/141769/page/3

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

bridgetanne

Thanks @computergeek541 ! What does Retired Oracle by your name mean, if you don’t mind me asking? 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

An old post from another thread from long ago by another poster.

++++++

Looking through my history on my notification board and comparing timing, and from what I understand by looking at lot of people registration date, posts, bravos, solutions and rank, here what it can look like:

EDITED

• Subscribing:                                                    New in town        (certain)
  • 1st post:                                                          Great Neighbour (certain)
  • 1 week + at least approx. 5 posts :                 Good Citizen       (time certain)
  • At least 2 months + at least app. 35 posts :    Great Citizen      (time certain)
  • At least 2 months + at least 70 Bravoes :       Model Citizen      (highly probable)
  • At least 4 months + at least 15 authored solutions :  Town Hero           (time highly probable) (solutions certain)
  • At least 6 months + at least 20 authored solutions:   Deputy Mayor     (time highly probable) (solutions certain)
  • At least 6 months + at least app. 1000 posts: Mayor                 (?)

@bridgetanne wrote:

Hey! Just wondering if there’s a way to view the different ranks, just for fun! I’ve just graduated from “New in Town” to “Great Neighbour” haha. I’m seeing other posters with titles like Mayor and I was wondering if there’s more info on requirements for ranks. 
Thanks in advance, and happy long weekend to those celebrating 🙂 

These ranks are based on number of messages posted, bravos received, and the amount of time since the Community account was opened. Ohter than a title, the ranks don't actually do anything.

To get up to mayor, you'll have to been registered on the Community for at least 6 months, and also posted roughly 1000 messages and received about 1000 bravos.

Need Help? Let's chat.