cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions

Cor1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i guess I am just being cautious but the promotional messages that are emailed to me are they legit? They say they come from a name or user I do not recognize which doesn’t mean they don’t come from this community but some offers are pretty sweet deals and I just want to be sure as all my emails from public mobile in any capacity go straight to my junk file.

3 REPLIES 3

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Cor1 wrote:

i guess I am just being cautious but the promotional messages that are emailed to me are they legit? They say they come from a name or user I do not recognize which doesn’t mean they don’t come from this community but some offers are pretty sweet deals and I just want to be sure as all my emails from public mobile in any capacity go straight to my junk file.

what kind of sweet deals you got?  if you are talking about those coming to your community inbox, they are FAKE!!!  

and one clue is that.. you notice they have nothing to do with PM .. delete them.. 

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Cor1 

Promotions only arrive in your email’s inbox not on here as this is a forum.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Cor1 wrote:

@Cor1 If you are getting "Promotional "messages in you PM inbox, they are spam. Report and delete. If you signed up fo notices of promotions and are getting them and the sender has public mobile in the address, you should be good to go. As a double check, any emailed promos should be found on their website somewhere.

Edited: Maybe PM uses a 3rd party to email promos. However all available deals can be found on their website.

Need Help? Let's chat.