cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment reward

summitenterpris
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have changed my plan today from $15 to $25.and my renewal date is 26th every month.my last payment done on 26th November 2021.i paid again $25 .so I want refund difference between two payment

6 REPLIES 6

Why did you change plans? Out of data or out of minutes? In either of those scenarios once you admit you will need to go to a larger plan being able to change plans immediately allows you to get back to talking or surfing right away. Logically you would drag out as long as possible before making the change.

AE_Collector

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@summitenterpris wrote:

I have changed my plan today from $15 to $25.and my renewal date is 26th every month.my last payment done on 26th November 2021.i paid again $25 .so I want refund difference between two payment

@summitenterpris  - if you just added $25 and those $s are still showing in your Available Funds area, and you DID do a schedule plan change, than just leave those funds there. They will be used when your plan renews on next renewal.

EDIT - if you changed your plan early there is no prorating those funds on what you already paid.

You could contact CSA and be really honest about the mistake you made and see if they can do anything. But NO guarantee.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@summitenterpris wrote:

I have changed my plan today from $15 to $25.and my renewal date is 26th every month.

As a fyi, current Public Mobile plans are 30 day cycles so the renewal date is not always static.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@summitenterpris wrote:

You paid more than you had to because you actually paid for two plans.

$15 for 26.11-01.12 (used for 5-6 days) and then new plan of $25.

You should chose 'change plan on next renewal).

And it is not '26th every month' but every 30 days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@summitenterpris 

why you didn't choose at your next plan renewal date. To change your plan.

i don't think so the will refund but maybe the will give a one time credit for it and 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

likely you have picked the wrong choice, change immediately.  With that choice, they charge you now and start a new cycle today  You should have chosen the other choice, Chane at next cycle.   You can confirm at My Account and check what is showing for next renewal date.

I don't think there is much PM can do.

Need Help? Let's chat.