cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Re: Notification not working tonight?

You're excitement was so palpable, @dabr , that I thought I would give you another.

LOL  🤣

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS wrote:

You're excitement was so palpable, @dabr , that I thought I would give you another.

LOL  🤣

@HALIMACS   Lol...yep suddenly there's an influx of notices!!  But sorry to disappointment, that wasn't excitement, was kinda worried about getting notices again for a setting that I had turned off...   But yeah getting some now, although not in any particular order...  Oh well 😊

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

That's when @gblackma  was just getting warmed up. He started to hit his stride the following month ( the last full month that the bravo leaderboard existed to give us stats) and pretty much maintained  2k+ numbers til his departure in September....and still recieves a community reward from residuals albeit a much smaller one.

Screenshot_20200430-230626.png

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious   Oh yeah....those are incredibly impressive numbers and I had forgotten just how many solutions/bravos he consistently got.  Going to be a long time before anyone beats those stats, if ever!  😊

Edit:  even joyluck had quite the numbers there, another one who hasn't been here (maybe I've missed seeing her participation) for a while.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

Everyones numbers were about double then to what they are now (in descending order) With the exception of current participants in the #4, #5 and #8 who are consistent each month and @Jb456  who has replaced @gblackma  up until this month. This holds true through the top 25. ** @computergeek541  has doubled his numbers the opposite trend.

Screenshot_20200430-230619.pngScreenshot_20200430-230642.png

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious    Yes, you're right and I don't know how I forgot about JB who consistently has been leading (since gblackma left) everyone...

Yes those bravos totals were much higher it would seem, but I'm thinking that not only gblackma (and even joyluck) received the most bravos but they were also always generous giving  bravos to others and that might be the reason why everyone's totals are less now, perhaps...

treefrog
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I had one lonely notification. Is this still an issue?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@treefrog wrote:

I had one lonely notification. Is this still an issue?

@treefrog   Yes I think this is still an issue, although today (at least for me) I think I've received  all the notifications, which wasn't the case yesterday or most days over the last 2+ weeks.  It seems to bit of a hit or miss.  Hopefully, it'll be back to normal soon. 

hTideGnow
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dabr   I am ok since Saturday when the notification came back.  I keep getting notifications and I don't think I missed anything..   Maybe you can try another browser or clear the cache and see if any better...

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow wrote:

@dabr   I am ok since Saturday when the notification came back.  I keep getting notifications and I don't think I missed anything..   Maybe you can try another browser or clear the cache and see if any better...

@hTideGnow   I always use a browser with incognito mode enabled so don't think that is the issue.  I'm certainly seeing the notifications coming through today, so maybe finally it's been fixed, hope so! 😊

Need Help? Let's chat.