cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JK8
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Notification not working tonight?

My notifications are still not working. Could this be something Public Mobile has done on purpose as part of their master plan to reduce competition in the community like when they took away the bravo leader boards.

softech_live
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JK8 wrote:

My notifications are still not working. Could this be something Public Mobile has done on purpose as part of their master plan to reduce competition in the community like when they took away the bravo leader boards.

yes.. still not working after over 12 hours...

oh.. They used to have Bravo boards?   I think notification is needed.. sometimes ppl posted a questions, we need to have an easier way to notified that it was answered... 

JK8
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@softech_live wrote:

@JK8 wrote:

yes.. still not working after over 12 hours...

oh.. They used to have Bravo boards?   I think notification is needed.. sometimes ppl posted a questions, we need to have an easier way to notified that it was answered... 

Yes.... a bravo leaderboard board back in the good old days.

F26AF4CF-96A1-4B1B-8559-E1824397A060.jpeg

Last night's notifications have started coming in, some of which are about 17 hours late.  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@softech_live wrote:

is it just me?  Notification not working for me.. it's just saying  "You don't have any notifications. " 

I've been experiencing that for at least the last couple of weeks or so on/off....notifications is either delayed by hours or never arrive.    I only notice if I'm signed in and happen to see a response to a thread I might have participated in and didn't get any notice even if I'm tagged.  Most of my notifications are already turned off except for a tag/bravo or solution so I really don't expect to get an awful lot of notifications in the first place.  

Maybe PM is doing some updates connected to the roll out of the newly announced plans, but this seems to happen on/off over the last year or more since I've been here.  Just more gremlins in PM's system! 😊

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@JK8    That bravo leaderboard photo just emphasizes (and reminds me) how impressive gblackma was!!  😊    Too bad (or is it for the rest of us 🤔) he stopped!!

Edit:  Still no notifications for me yet!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Whoa!!!  Dem notifications coming in like crazy now - @softech_live  you getting them?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS wrote:

Whoa!!!  Dem notifications coming in like crazy now - @softech_live  you getting them?

@HALIMACS    I've just received two now from 8 hours ago!  Haha..

Edit:  Wow and now I'm getting notices for users who have responded in threads I've participated, even though all those notifications were turned off well over a year ago!

Edit 2:  Okay these notifications are for a thread that I participated in before I turned off those kinds of notifications, so not another issue.  Just someone posting in an old thread!

softech_live
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@HALIMACS , yeah.. it's coming back!!

good, at least PM is not taking another thing away while increasing price.. lol

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

My notificationd are blowing up now! Lot of catching up to do!

Need Help? Let's chat.