cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Observations Oracle Team

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello dear members i am a PM costumer for almost one year with 3 accounts,  I really Love Public Mobile, what can i comment on the Oracles and how to  become one.

The Oracles are over worked and under paid in my opinion. worth more than $20 a month, $20 a day would be fair. How to become one, in my opinion, is to always keep a positive attitude of public mobile and its members.  Be involved as much as you can, some have more time than others but involvement is important. 

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

Hello dear members i am a PM costumer for almost one year with 3 accounts,  I really Love Public Mobile, what can i comment on the Oracles and how to  become one.

The Oracles are over worked and under paid in my opinion. worth more than $20 a month, $20 a day would be fair. How to become one, in my opinion, is to always keep a positive attitude of public mobile and its members.  Be involved as much as you can, some have more time than others but involvement is important. 

Hello @fdrcamb519 , Well said!

You have been here for nearly a year now...woot woot - Loyalty Reward just around the corner!

And you likely have the know-how and the "get aroundness" (is that a phrase...?) needed to work towards being an Oracle.

YOU CAN DO IT!  😃

Oracles have my full respect for their time and dedication to this community for the small financial kickback.

PS: This thread is probably best suited for the "Community" section.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You got it, @fdrcamb519 

I would start by reading the announcement from Melinda H last November titled "We're expanding our Oracle team!"

It will outline the exact requirements for the latest round of appointees - and will very likely be similar to future considerations:

We’re expanding our Oracle team! - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Need Help? Let's chat.