cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Moderator response time not so great lately...

@CFPartDeux 

No I had more of an image in my head of one of the Bernstein bears.

popping
Oracle

There are 9 moderators are online at the moment.  Let us hope that they will clear some of the support tickets backlog and return to the same day respond.

ShawnC13
Oracle

@darlicious wrote:

@BearFBI 

And all is right in the community again! There just might be a big cuddly bear in @ShawnC13  after all!

I don't see that happening lol

https://globalnews.ca/video/7307155/bear-is-caught-on-camera-taking-a-swipe-at-a-jogger-on-a-coquitl...

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

I'm sure @BearFBI has curtailed his daily run preferring to take the increased health risk of exercising at the gym until winter sets in and it's hibernation time.

treefrog
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@BearFBI 

I found the moderator response to be quite timely. But I haven't needed any moderator support in about a month so im assuming things have changed.

prairiedogbob
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I realize this is an old thread but other than starting a new one it's summed up what I want to talk about today which was my moderator response time to my private message. I don't know but it seemed to take an awfully long time...... a whole 11 minutes for them to respond to my request. So anybody complaining that they get crappy service from public mobile I beg to differ I don't think you can even get through to telus and past that dang computer talking lady in 11 minutes to even reach the right Department. Well done public mobile and Well Done moderators thank you!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@prairiedogbob 

Wow that is impressive. I've had one response about that quick too but it was quite awhile ago. Thanks for the update its good to know current response times.

popping
Oracle

I create a ticket on one night after hours and I was expecting my ticket to be serviced next morning.  But it was serviced a few hours later(shortly after midnight MT).

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@popping 

I'm finding late night service to be great....I think there are very few requests that can be accomplished without customer imput which is few and far between when the majority of the country is sleeping. So if you are a night owl and you show that you are online then Andu (usually) will jump on your request for something to do.

Need Help? Let's chat.