cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meaning of symbols on Users Online page

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

image.png

I am trying to figure out what is the meaning for these two symbols showing on the right side of the "Users Online" page and the meaning of the number beside these 2 symbol.

My guess: 

Person sleeping on a bed symbol:  User was not doing anything for 10 minutes since last actively doing something.

Clock symbol: User was active for the last 17 minutes.

I may be completely wrong.  What is the official meaning?

BTW, I don't see these symbols on my Windows 10 Chrome browser - Just the 2 numbers.  These two symbols are showing on my Android phone Chrome browser.

5 REPLIES 5

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

I believe bed means idle/inactive for that much time

And the clock means present/logged in for that much time

Hi @popping 

Yes, on Desktop applications, the 1st number is the time in minutes since last community login and the 2nd number is time in minutes since last activity on the current session.

On Mobile applications, the numbers (for some odd reason) are reversed and they use symbols alongside them.  Would be nice if the symbols were also on the Desktop.

@popping wrote:

My current status is 63 0.

Meaning:  Time since last activity was 63 minutes ago.

But started this thread 15 minutes ago.

@popping actual I think it means you logged in 63 minutes ago and your last activity was 15 minutes ago

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

My current status is 63 0.

Meaning:  Time since last activity was 63 minutes ago.

But started this thread 15 minutes ago.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @popping 

You are correct in your guess.

(Thanks to another trusted user who messaged me to post a reply. 😉 )

The clock is total time spent since last login to the community and the bed is the time since the last activity in the current session.

What's interesting is that the symbols only appear on mobile browsers, but on desktop the order of the numbers are reversed and there are no symbols.

Need Help? Let's chat.