cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Layla2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Mail box

How do you delete read messages in you mail box?

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: Mail box

z10user4_0-1628192464505.png

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Layla2 wrote:

How do you delete read messages in you mail box?

@Layla2 

You can delete multiple messages all at once if you like.

Go to the 3 dots ensure Batch Processing is enabled.

esjliv_1-1628221331776.png

Then check/tick boxes for messages you want to delete. Go back to the 3 dots and "Delete Checked".

esjliv_0-1628221331774.png

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Umm  thats if you want to do them one at a time  ...you can also check the box and select delete checked messages if you like to really watch the lights flicker . 

Really there are no words  ...they spend time on this  and they still show your account as expired when it's not  ... wtf 

oops I see esjiiv beat me to it . 👍   ....for those like me that can't see that is supposed to be a thumbs up and not a bird .

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor : Yes. I afterwards discovered the batch processing option. It was off.

Layla2

Thank you very much. I see now. 

should be simpler with a “touch and hold” for a delete option to pop up. I know my way around a computers. Not later out all that well… just saying

Layla2

**** not laid out****

Layla2

We can’t control the way people react, respond, replay…. 

I am new to this “question” asking. And I’m sure I’ll mess up again. 

it’s all a learning curve! 

Koombassi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@z10user4 

You're walking my path! The more you ask, the more you know, the better you get!!

@Layla2 

See, I just made a mistake. Thought I was responding to you and chose @z10user4  in error. Thanks to @z10user4, I easily corrected my post

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@Layla2 : To add to the learning curve...if you click on the 3 dots in the upper right of your post, you can edit the post. No need to write another post with a correction. In real time helping people though, it's customary (from my experiences elsewhere and here) to make it obvious that what you just did was an edit. But in your own thread it doesn't matter.

Need Help? Let's chat.