Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a human being that I can talk to about my service

Madmonigan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

7 REPLIES 7

Journey1999
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What do you need? You can always try to call and ask to speak to someone who may help with your accounts

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kb_mv wrote:

@esjliv wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

I'm human (if think) and if you'll let me know what is the concern with your PM service...maybe I can help get resolution.

Fire away, with your questions.

LOL @hairbag1 

esjliv_0-1610318495354.png

@esjliv Soon with advances in AI you will see this:

Untitled.jpg

Lol, I needed that chuckle, thanks for that.

@esjliv wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

I'm human (if think) and if you'll let me know what is the concern with your PM service...maybe I can help get resolution.

LOL @hairbag1 

@esjliv Soon with advances in AI you will see this:

Untitled.jpg

@hairbag1 wrote:

LOL @hairbag1 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

I'm human (if think) and if you'll let me know what is your concern with your PM service...maybe I can help get resolution.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Madmonigan 

you will need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue 

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

@Madmonigan 

What type of questions or issues with your service do you have?  General quetsions about the service can sometimes be answered by other customers. If it's an account specific issue, you'll need to open a ticket by going to: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

Need Help? Let's chat.