Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 11.18.50 AM.png

@barrascuk 

hum, interesting. 

20 bravos per minute allowed, I should test that. 🤔

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Interesting message...re Bravos!!!

@barrascuk 

That message has been around for quite sometime as has the 100 bravos per hour message first reported during my time here by @JenL . Just community reward safety protocols to prevent excessive bravoing.....i think this also proves @S--S innocence......

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@S--S 

Lol....by not knowing the answer to @barrascuk's  post you just proved you couldn't have created those accounts!😄😅😆🤣🤣🤣!!!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jade_S 

Well you may not have found who created those controversial accounts that bravoed @S--S  but I think we have proved beyond a reasonable doubt today....that it wasn't @S--S !😃

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious wrote:

@S--S 

Lol....by not knowing the answer to @barrascuk's  post you just proved you couldn't have created those accounts!😄😅😆🤣🤣🤣!!!

@darlicious  How so ? I'm still trying to figure out how the response showed anything  one way or  the other when there was no question. 🤔 🤔 

edited to ad  : I can understand the warning  ...how do you read twenty posts a minute and still understand what is being written to know if it warrants a bravo  ? 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor 

Youre not the only one I have to explain this to....someone created 9 accounts and bravoed S--S like 900 times. It was noticed by an Oracle and reported and then posted about in the lounge and then everyone had a hate on for S--S despite claiming her innocence. Pm investigated but didn't announce anything except to tell S--S they don't believe it was her.....presumably by the IP address and the obvious way of creating the accounts and the bravos that were either just under 100 in an hour or over 100 in about 70 minutes. Since S--S showed today that they were completely unaware of the bravo flood warning the created accounts are extremely unlikely to be created by S--S.

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@Jade_S 

Well you may not have found who created those controversial accounts that bravoed @S--S  but I think we have proved beyond a reasonable doubt today....that it wasn't @S--S !😃

@darlicious @Jade_S 

you are the best friend and you are very nice person

i appreciate it very much
if i say thank you so much is not enough to you
you deserve more than that
god bless you and your family always...

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@S--S 

Your welcome! You should probably thank @barrascuk for their part in this even if it was by weird happenstance.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor 

As mentioned earlier....the top contributors thread is a good example.

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@S--S 

Your welcome! You should probably thank @barrascuk for their part in this even if it was by weird happenstance.

big thanks a lot for both @darlicious @barrascuk. thank you so much...

Need Help? Let's chat.