Interesting message...re Bravos!!!

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 11.18.50 AM.png

21 REPLIES 21

barndoor

edited

The concern could be that at a certain point, there's isn't any way that a member is reading the messages before giving the bravos. There's also a daily limit to the amount of bravos that a member can give.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

Your welcome! You should probably thank @barrascuk for their part in this even if it was by weird happenstance.

big thanks a lot for both @darlicious @barrascuk. thank you so much...

@barndoor 

As mentioned earlier....the top contributors thread is a good example.

@Anonymous 

Your welcome! You should probably thank @barrascuk for their part in this even if it was by weird happenstance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@J_PM 

Well you may not have found who created those controversial accounts that bravoed @Anonymous  but I think we have proved beyond a reasonable doubt today....that it wasn't @Anonymous !😃

@darlicious @J_PM 

you are the best friend and you are very nice person

i appreciate it very much
if i say thank you so much is not enough to you
you deserve more than that
god bless you and your family always...

@barndoor 

Youre not the only one I have to explain this to....someone created 9 accounts and bravoed S--S like 900 times. It was noticed by an Oracle and reported and then posted about in the lounge and then everyone had a hate on for S--S despite claiming her innocence. Pm investigated but didn't announce anything except to tell S--S they don't believe it was her.....presumably by the IP address and the obvious way of creating the accounts and the bravos that were either just under 100 in an hour or over 100 in about 70 minutes. Since S--S showed today that they were completely unaware of the bravo flood warning the created accounts are extremely unlikely to be created by S--S.

barndoor

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

Lol....by not knowing the answer to @barrascuk's  post you just proved you couldn't have created those accounts!😄😅😆🤣🤣🤣!!!

@darlicious  How so ? I'm still trying to figure out how the response showed anything  one way or  the other when there was no question. 🤔 🤔 

edited to ad  : I can understand the warning  ...how do you read twenty posts a minute and still understand what is being written to know if it warrants a bravo  ? 

@J_PM 

Well you may not have found who created those controversial accounts that bravoed @Anonymous  but I think we have proved beyond a reasonable doubt today....that it wasn't @Anonymous !😃

@Anonymous 

Lol....by not knowing the answer to @barrascuk's  post you just proved you couldn't have created those accounts!😄😅😆🤣🤣🤣!!!

@barrascuk 

That message has been around for quite sometime as has the 100 bravos per hour message first reported during my time here by @JenL . Just community reward safety protocols to prevent excessive bravoing.....i think this also proves @Anonymous innocence......

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@barrascuk wrote:

Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 11.18.50 AM.png

@barrascuk 

hum, interesting. 

20 bravos per minute allowed, I should test that. 🤔

barrascuk

I probably rested my glasses on my touch pad!!

I just thought I would share the message. Was not looking for a resolution. And what the heck...wait a minute. 

I have just unsubscribed to my original post. DTSSAFSS.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@barrascuk wrote:

Why not just wait for a minute????????????

@barrascuk 

you need to refreshing your network and the system, so what is your issue if you can do that do you will losing anything No, just try to do it and you will see the difference....

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

I wonder if it is there all the time or if it is something PM just added to avoid questionable bravos.

@barrascuk   if you want to test, try bravo my posts  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@barrascuk : lol. No to everything. If you're blasting through a thread with a lot of posts in it like the Top Contributors then just slow down. Do you have the default page length of posts or did you extend that? It takes the few moments to go to the next page.

barrascuk

Why not just wait for a minute????????????

Anonymous
Not applicable

@barrascuk 

it's is up to you, if you want to fix it you have to do that

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

barrascuk

@Anonymous wrote:

@barrascuk 

you can Logout from community site and

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and log in...

What????? Makes no sense to me to do the above!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@barrascuk 

you can Logout from community site and

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and log in...

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Maybe some type of spam protection.

Need Help? Let's chat.