cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help. I'm a uninformed noob.

Markmark2112
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm curious about the hierarchy of the titles we can ascend to? 

Is it possible to descend as well?

Is there a list somewhere I can look at?

Currently I'm classified as a

"nosey roommate" I really am not feeling that way though. I really feel like a 'noisy neighbor' I do not accept your labels.

7 REPLIES 7

@Journey1999 wrote:

Honestly I think you can only go up in ranks. But if you want to see what you have already and what's next you click on your profile 

You're generally right but there have been some exceptions to that in the case of some moderators who are are no longer moderators reverting back to a rank that they would have been had they not been providering customer service. Oracles can also go down in Community rank to either Mayor or Retired Oracle after stepping down. 

Journey1999
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Honestly I think you can only go up in ranks. But if you want to see what you have already and what's next you click on your profile 

Markmark2112

On second thought. Moderator vs mediator.

Suppose those are separate roles.

'Cmon elon...waiting for that chip...

Markmark2112

Yes I tend to agree. I always assumed a moderator should be a neutral party employed by no views.  

Markmark2112

Thank you. You really must enjoy this platform. It shows by your thoughtful detail laden responses. I feel as if I leave very provocative outspoken inquirys. I can speed up the collection of 🏅 and possibly ascend rapidly. Along the way pick up random useless bits of knowledge..oh please let this lock down end. I need a life again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We can ascend to the title of Mayor. A select few are promoted to Oracle who are the actual forum moderators. And then they can kinda descend to Retired Oracle. This place abused the term and call their customer service reps moderators. They do almost zero in the community except deal with flagged posts.

No descend.

You can't do anything about the titles. The forum software has the settings of attaining the levels. It seems to be a combination of time and participation.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Markmark2112 

The community badges have real no significance.  Just a title.

Here is a thread about this topic:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/My-ranking-went-up/m-p/150976/high...

Need Help? Let's chat.