cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to distinctly show remarks from a previous post

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How do you put previous remarks from an earlier post beside a vertical line - similar to an email?  See attached screenshot:

bluejaywpg_0-1596775308862.png

4 REPLIES 4

bluejaywpg

@ShawnC13 Thanks for including that link to the post.  Maybe I'll revise that post with pictures.  I actually find it more confusing than the non-pictorial explanations that you & the others provided.

bluejaywpg

@gpixel wrote:

@bluejaywpg you need to be on a desktop browser 

there is an option above the top right corner of the reply box. if you click (expand toolbar) you'll then see " in the top toolbar

@gpixel & everyone else thank you.  I did hit that 3 dots button but never thought to hit the " button.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@bluejaywpg wrote:

How do you put previous remarks from an earlier post beside a vertical line - similar to an email?  See attached screenshot:

bluejaywpg_0-1596775308862.png

That is the quote feature.  If you are on a mobile device it won't work.  On a pc hit the ... at the end of the row with the font customizations and a second row will appear.  Then you will hit the " marks in the top row and that will quote the post you are responding to

ADDED Link to Thread with pictures

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/Quote-and-Macros-button/m-p/513465...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@bluejaywpg you need to be on a desktop browser 

there is an option above the top right corner of the reply box. if you click (expand toolbar) you'll then see " in the top toolbar

Need Help? Let's chat.