cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How a community account is created while I already have my public mobility account

pchaudhary01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How a community account is created while I already have my public mobility account ?

7 REPLIES 7

icecatcat

Since you posted a question in the community, you have already created a community account. You just have to make sure the email that you use for this community account is the same as your public mobile online account, so that they will be able to give you your reward if you are one of the top contributors. 

Sugary

when you go on the community .you create your account. But remmember that the user username must be different than your current account .

Sugary

You have to go on the community Button.then you create an account. But user name  is différent then your current account same has the password. It can't be the Same. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@pchaudhary01 wrote:

How a community account is created while I already have my public mobility account ?

You have already created a Community account to post your message. 👍

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@pchaudhary01 wrote:

@pchaudhary01   You need a community account in order to access help from moderators (PM employees) for any account issues, or to ask for assistance from other customers (community members) if the issue doesn't require account access which only moderators can help with.  Your self serve account is a separate account from the community account.

@pchaudhary01 wrote:

You don't need Public Mobile service to create a Community account, and the Community account doesn't need to be created before your activate your service. It can be created at any time.

Need Help? Let's chat.