cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

February, March and April stats and stuff

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Since it's been a bit of thumb twiddling around the communty of late I thought I would compile the stats of the top contributors for anyone interested in the participation of these 20 or so contributors.

If I get really bored I will add in the top 10% as well as their participation is significant and by no means should be discounted in any way, shape or form. Make your own insights or comments....😃

Oracles ( 9 active/current)  April 2021

Post/bravo/solutions       total : 1116/1859/118   top 3 : 848/1116/97

Oracles ( 9 active/current)  March 2021

Post/bravo/solutions        total : 1231/2275/129  top 3 : 953/1571/109

Oracles ( 9 active/current)  February 2021

Post/bravo/solutions       total : 1133/2242/102   top 3 : 873/1394/81

Its important to remember participation is voluntary and oracles perform many other tasks such as moving threads/posts, editing, providing feedback, meeting with pm, archiving etc.....

Top 1% (3 members)         April 2021

Post/bravo/solutions        total : 1983/2478/159   top 3 : n/a

Top 5% ( 8 members)       

Post/bravo/solutions        total : 1520/2554/178    top 3 : 749/1340/105

Top 1% ( 3 members)        March 2021

Post/bravo/solutions        total : 2272/3163/147   top 3 : n/a

Top 5% ( 8 members)         total : 1571/3225/119   top 3 : 769/1525/140

Top 1% ( 3 members)        February 2021

Post/bravo/solutions        total : 1177/2653/125   top 3 :  n/a

Top 5% (9 members)        

Post/bravo/solutions        total :  2013/3295/95   top 3 : 978/1371/63

** These numbers are not official so there is some kind of margin of error if I knew how to calculate that!🤔

11 REPLIES 11

@darlicious 

Yes all good.

When I first responded in that thread, I was only responding to another user who was asking questions re numbers. (NOT your data... just other generalities re numbers,  if my memory serves me)

It's an interesting discussion and one which definitely varies wildly from month to month and season to season.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS 

In response to your "guess" in the top contributors thread lets look at the actual numbers....

To get to 1%, you're likely looking at about 40'ish and up solutions in any given month, 300 bravos and up in the same period, and lord knows how many posts (maybe 300-600).

For the top 5%, likely 10-40 solutions in any given month, 100 or more bravos, and perhaps 100-300 posts.

....despite using and up....What are the average numbers?

Average posts:  Top 1% : 603  Top 5%  170  Oracles : 128

Average bravos:  Top 1% : 921  Top 5% : 362  Oracles : 236

Average solutions:  Top 1% : 47  Top 5% : 15  Oracles : 13

So yes you are within the numbers but your same numbers can easily place you in the top 25% and/or top 10%.

If you look at my own numbers averaged since I joined nearly two years ago and consistently in the top 5% ( with exception of 2 months last summer due to reasons beyond my control) with a few forays in the top 1% my monthly numbers : 511/601/14 of which my top 25% numbers were about 78/147/2. Where you place each month can vary wildly but consistent participation is key.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious That almost sounds creepy... 😂

We all love what you do though, thanks for contributing all these analytics!  🙂

@AE_Collector 

You got that right....

@hTideGnow 

The three with the top stats for the month.

@HALIMACS 

Yes lots of lots of screenshots....

So the trick is determining who’s stats need to be checked at midnight eastern on the last day of each month. @darlicious  Checks the regulars but has to check a few other possible members just in case they might make the big time this month. Since there is no other list to see who’s next she has to apply her best guess from recent activity after checking all the regulars.

AE_Collector

@hTideGnow 

I believe she snapshots the stats attained by hovering over the person's username.

@darlicious  did you actually keep track of each person stat manually (as yin you punch in each member's number)?  That would be a lot of work...

What is it meant by Top3?  that is the sum of the Top3?

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Beyond a spreadsheet or something, have you thought about automating some of this?  I'm sure you could pull stats a little faster and have things a bit more consistent too.

Fascinating to see either way!  Keep it up, thanks for doing it, and hope you're enjoying it too!  😄

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Well, @darlicious  & @Anonymous 

Who's going to join you for May and the following months?  I've got a few user guesses in mind... 🤔

Keep on posting, all !!!

It's a great day to get out and do what you can and enjoy the sunshine!!

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

You run your stats by the same period of time. 

You compare yours to actual.

You then assign an average  percentage factor to your new stats based on your previous findings vs actual. 

Need Help? Let's chat.