cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employees VS members

Carib
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I just read the starting guide and am a little confused. Trying to understand are CS_Agents members or employees?

If I am reading it correct and they are members, then who are employees? Are there even employees moderating? 

9 REPLIES 9

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Even if the CSAs are employees, still they cant provide phone support. Only way to get help is create a ticket. 

Members can help with their own experience and knowledge which is mostly an advise to self test/serve/troubleshoot which is great but members cant access the account nor they can fix database/network level account issues.

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

CS_Agents are really employees of Public Mobile.  They are the ones who have access to  your account information and you can open tickets with them for them to resolve any issues that you have while using Public Mobile services.  Members are just customers of Public Mobile like you and me.  We participate in community forums to answer any questions posed by other members to try to help them out just like what I am doing right now but we won't be able to resolve anything concrete regarding your account or any services provided by Public Mobile.  

Hope this helps. 

XionBunny

@Anonymous wrote:

@XionBunny wrote:

And I just exist 🐰

@XionBunny : If it weren't for you and the other many thousands of people...we wouldn't exist here either. 🙂

That's true, and I'm thankful I can help in any way I can. 🐇

Anonymous
Not applicable

@XionBunny wrote:

And I just exist 🐰

@XionBunny : If it weren't for you and the other many thousands of people...we wouldn't exist here either. 🙂

XionBunny

And I just exist 🐰

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Carib 

• Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..
  • CS_Agents the are employees by public mobile Customer Support Agent.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Carib wrote:

Hi

I just read the starting guide and am a little confused. Trying to understand are CS_Agents members or employees?

If I am reading it correct and they are members, then who are employees? Are there even employees moderating? 

Welcome to PM. Here in the Community Forum, we're all customers, just like you. 

Best is to pose your questions here and the crowd-sourced suggestions can guide you to answer.

To reach a CS A, you'd have to start the process by Chat with Simon (only as a last resort).

Carib
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Carib  CS_Agent are employees

Also, if anyone have PM beside the name like this:

softech_0-1637797448874.png

they are CS agent, employees

Need Help? Let's chat.