cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different tiers *Good neighbor etc..*

Mattredwingsfan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just curious, as I tried to search through the different posts and really couldn't find a breakdown for the different tiers you receive in the community.  Is there a breakdown as such? Like for example good neighbor/good Citizen vs Mayor and all the other different tiers available what is the criteria for it, is it based on tenure or just participation or both? 

4 REPLIES 4

Mattredwingsfan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@computergeek541  @Triguy  @sunflowershine 

Thank you as always for all your quick correspondence I feel like I have so much more time back in my life, of all the waste time with another provider asking questions or encountering issues, not going to mention names *Coughs* Rogers..  

@Mattredwingsfan wrote:

Just curious, as I tried to search through the different posts and really couldn't find a breakdown for the different tiers you receive in the community.  Is there a breakdown as such? Like for example good neighbor/good Citizen vs Mayor and all the other different tiers available what is the criteria for it, is it based on tenure or just participation or both? 

After 6 months, anyone can achieve any rank from New In Town to Mayor after posting about 1000 messages and receiving about 1000 bravos. Other than that, the titles don't mean that much.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mattredwingsfan For community reward is based on the contributions and got liked and how many post being accepted as solution. The name such as good neighbor/good Citizen or Mayor is based on the time you are with the community and the contributions in the past. If you are not contributing during the month, you won't get any reward for sure. Don't expect much from here.

Need Help? Let's chat.