cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete crap! Activation didn't work! Now much Sim Card can't be registered!

tasksmanaged
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Complete crap! Activation didn't work! Now much Sim Card can't be registered!

6 REPLIES 6

@JoniPhone did you contact the moderators to check your order? 

You could always go to a store like Walmart or London drugs and get a sim card to activate right away while PM looks into your missing sim card.Several weeks is to much time.

JoniPhone
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I totally agree. I have been waiting weeks for my SIM card, still nothing. I can't wait forever for a SIM card, I can't be without a phone, I have a heart issue. I personally am making a big complaint to the CRTC because, in actuality, a business cannot leave a customer with no means to contact a person who runs that business. There are already a number of complaints with both the CRTC and the Consumer Protection Agency. I am adding my name to that list. I was charged for something I never received, and that is not ethical and it is not legal. I would suggest you do the same.

@tasksmanaged 

If you have to start over after 50 min make sure you follow this protocol:

1. Clear your browser, close all tabs and browsers and reboot device.
  2. Open one tab only in secret/incognito mode in chrome, Firefox or safari.
  3. Have your credit card billing address or official Canada Post address ready.
  4. Enter your referral code halfway down the first activation page.
  5. Write down your email addres, password, pin#, security question and answer. Put this in a safe place that only you have access to.....just in case you need it in the future.
  6. When entering your cards billing address don't use the apt/unit box and don't put a space in the postal code. (X0X0X0 not X0X 0X0)
  7. Never use the back button.

Good luck and welcome to public mobile!

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@tasksmanaged If sim doesn't have service, still check your online credit card to see if you were charged..

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@tasksmanaged if you've made it to the payment page. then install the sim in your device and see if it works

contact customer support mods to fix your self serve account

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "I forgot my security questions"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)

*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@tasksmanaged  You just need to wait about an hour so that the current session lock clears and then you can try the activation again.

If you completed the activation without errors per down your device remove the sim wait 5 minutes reinsert the sim power up and test.

Need Help? Let's chat.