cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community account

Pstone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just created a community account with a new username.  How is my community account linked to my mobile account, I log in with my email account.

7 REPLIES 7

@Pstone 

Welcome to public mobile. You will also find these links helpful as well. We're happy to answer any questions you may have.....any question there's lots learn even for us regulars.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Community/Beginner-s-Guide-to-the-Community/m-p/60997...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Community/Community-Guidelines-amp-Terms-of-Service/t...

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Pstone wrote:

I just created a community account with a new username.  How is my community account linked to my mobile account, I log in with my email account.

Hi @Pstone this is your community account and your username is Pstone, yes?

ok now when you activated your account your username is your email address.  That email address should be connected to this community account so you can receive your community rewards.

• click your avatar
  • click My Settings
  • enter the email addresd you use as username on you self-serve account

Welcome to Public Mobile and the community!  1

@Pstone  Welcome to the community and Public mobile 🙂

Happy to hear that we answered your first question.

To learn more about the forums and how to navigate them follow this link below 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Community/How-to-Navigate-the-Community/m-p/609974

Have a good evening!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Pstone   Hopefully you used the same e-mail address on both the self-serve and the community account registration to ensure your community involvement rewards benefits your Public Mobile account. 

EDIT:   You're way ahead of me @ShawnC13 & @Jb456     

Sounds like you're all set @Pstone !!!

Pstone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks, I’m new, so happy to know that the email account is what links the two.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Pstone wrote:

As long as your community and self-serve email are the same they will be linked for any community rewards.  If you are concerned about how they can link them for service, that is done through a verification text or other way.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Not sure what exactly you mean?

You have a community account with a username. (But you also entered an email address to create the account)

Screenshot_20201102_231932.jpg

You have a self service account to see your phone status / overview / make payments etc. That username is your email address and password.

As long as the community forum account is the same email address as your self serve account than if you earn any community rewards for helping others that will be credited to your self serve account.

Is that your question?

Need Help? Let's chat.