cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Community Registered Users Statistics

@z10user4 

Lol...😆😅😂🤣😃😆😅😄😉😁.....that has kept me chuckling.....

I have given you my first, second, third and last activations info with a bunch that I have access to clustered in a two month period between August and October 2019. The only other one which I will pull up will gives us a year from your June 2019 data account to June 2020.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious : I see two dates with the spread. Not rounded numbers for each. And certainly not all the others you mentioned here. Ok...first and number and then last and number. I'm just about ready to delete mine. I gamely played along with another stats mission but no one else is participating. Sure ok Saturday but there're always regulars around.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

I will round to the nearest 5000 otherwise there is no distinction because my activations are too close together....

• August 8th 2019.....1,795,000
  • August 19th       ......1,810,000
  • Sept 6th              ......1,835,000 

....bear with me I'm looking up a couple more.....

• October 1st        ......1,865,000
  • October 6th        ......1,870,000

....fast forward to 2020...

• June 17th           ......2,095,000
  • Sept 3rd              ......2,175,000
  • Dec 31st             ......2,300,000

There's some numbers for you.....interesting to say the least!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Nezgar 

This got me curious how do you search out random user id #? I figure out how to make my own links?

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious : Click in the address bar, go to the end of the url, delete the numbers, add back whatever number. I did that earlier and got up to 40 before I found a still active customer.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

Aha....same issue as yesterday get out of chrome and go to firefox!

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

I can change the url in Chrome ???

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

Yep, you've got it. I've turned you into a hacker! 😂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Nezgar 

Lol.......oops that was a waste of time Thanks to @z10user4  I was getting activation and community account numbers mixed up. That's amazing that less than 10% of all customers create a community account. That goes to show that less than 10% of all customers ever have any issue that would require the creation of a community account.

Of the community membership active, existing or not public mobile doles out community rewards to a mere  0.05% of its membership and 0.005% of its customer base and based on a generous monthly payout of $500 the community membership proportional cost to pm is $0.0027777778 per member or per historical subscribership $0.0002272727 per customer monthly. Considering the cost savings the community provides in overhead and labour costs I think all my bitchin' and complaining about puny rewards is quite justified. You can't tell me $387 a couple of months ago is not chintzy.

Historically the payout had dropped by more than half despite having a growing customer base......and other than the Christmas holiday contests Public Mobile's monthly contests have not been seen since last Valentines Day. I realize 2020 was a struggle for most businesses but this is ridiculous. Its the small details that make the biggest difference in overall customer satisfaction.

Need Help? Let's chat.