Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community/Forum Etiquette

softech
Oracle
Oracle

DO WE HAVE ANY HERE???

Would PM look into locking old posts, especially those with an  Accepted Solution selected?

Would Oracle or PM consider doing anything to replies which come up on a one week old (or more) thread with no extra information on the replies?  How about move them all to a "Junk yard/ no added value post" thread in the lounge or delete them altogether?

I guess there are really not enough questions to answer these days and people are really bored.  I see people are going back old posts and start replying.  This is ok if it is for rookies.. or if the person at least put in some effort and try to put in some "added value" to it.  . But on threads that had no action for over a week and suddenly reply with the same information as what said by many people over a week ago.  Not just one thread but MANY threads.    Do we need this?  What is the intention of those posts?  Just trying to be nice and write an "end of thread" summary?

Yes Oracle Team, this is a formal complain and not just a casual chit chat in the Lounge

(.. and yes and  thanks , I did see some Oracles replied after those posts and point out the issue multiple times, but the "repeat offender" still have not stopped and getting serious lately.  )

30 REPLIES 30
Need Help? Let's chat.