cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

@Simonewmetz 

Come hang out, read, search, post, bravo, question and most important.....learn because that will lead to helping but feel free to share because everyones contribution enriches the community.

@JBBounzer 

Tell me after a year if you still believe your statement....I'm here for just over a year with two accounts. Combined my bills are $0. Public mobiles marketing is spot on!

tjchili
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Wow...really!  2 years?  Good gig for those who have it...

tjchili

Are the Bravo stats cleared on a Calendar year basis?

tjchili

What does one have to do?  Or, go read the Community Guide?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@tjchili 

First bit if advice.....tag the member your replying to so they and others know who you are referencing. Tap the "@" key and a box will pop up with members names from the thread in it or start typing the name and it will give you options to choose. Thus makes things easier to read.......

Type in the search bar "community reward" and tap go and a ton of related threads will appear......just read, learn, bravo, post when you can and eventually youll be able to help others. The search bar is your friend it can find most of the answers for you. Look for green checkmarks indicating a solution. Welcome to the community!

Frog12

Search public mobile online

Djenkins

I have tried to log into my account for years. Now my daughter has lost her phone. So iwant to stop auto pay

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Djenkins wrote:

I have tried to log into my account for years. Now my daughter has lost her phone. So iwant to stop auto pay

You can try calling 1-855-4PUBLIC to remove autopay if you know her pin. If not contact a moderator.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Djenkins

I don't know the pin. We've never been able to get past user name

Need Help? Let's chat.