cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

@Catherine_T wow, very nice work here! Interesting reading. I am sure, it would answer some of the questions newbies may have after joining our PM's family😊

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Moved:

Rosepetal9410
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Very helpful. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Moved:

Moved:

devraj5698
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

JBBounzer

I appreciate this comment as you are completely correct. The promise of being able to help and earn credit on my PM account certainly was draw, though not my main one, to signing up with PM. This ought to be taken out of the marketing materials. The plans are cheap enough that this aspect of things wouldn't make a difference. 

Also, there is a typo in the post. 

"Mostly commonly" is not correct. 

Simonewmetz

1. True im trying my hardest to earn some extra bucks off n seems it is definitely harder then they let on lol but i will continue to try
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@Simonewmetz wrote:
  1. True im trying my hardest to earn some extra bucks off n seems it is definitely harder then they let on lol but i will continue to try

@Simonewmetz 

Well...you'll need to try a little harder than this one post starting from today. 🙂

Welcome to Public Mobile though. Just put in time posting when you feel like it. If you put in sufficient time doing that then you could see a little surprise early each month.

Need Help? Let's chat.