cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banned from Community Over What?

trgtrg2020
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I don’t understand what happened. I might of posted a duplicate message because I didn’t know how to edit a post for which I forgot to tag the person when I replied. I’m able to login using Wi-Fi but I get a message on 3G data that I’ve been banned from Community Site. I’m not sure how to fix the issue and don’t know what I did. Im very respectful on the community and the topics I made I believe it’s OK to raise valid points. So I can login using wifi but not 3G.

What am I supposed to do? This is a joke. If it can’t be fixed I will just switch providers I think it’s a joke. No one deserves to be disrespected like this. 

43 REPLIES 43

trgtrg2020

@Anonymous 

Hey it seems like the block was removed now it works on 3G again. Very strange experience. Maybe it was a glitch of some sort. I knew I’ve done nothing wrong lol. Whatever it was not happy about it #PM.

thank you!

trgtrg2020

@ShawnC13 

Seems now it works on 3G to log into Community. Strange experience.

Hi @ShawnC13 ok then.  😁

@RosieR wrote:

@CFPartDeux wrote:

@popping wrote:

@trgtrg2020 

Please post the message(s) you got when you login or try to do something.

This is my first time I heard of member banned from this forum.  I have been on this forum for 2 years.

Seriously!? 😮  The stories I could tell...... 🤔

@CFPartDeux Please pray tell us some of your stories... We love stories 😀

@RosieR The lounge is the place for those stories lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@CFPartDeux wrote:

@popping wrote:

@trgtrg2020 

This is my first time I heard of member banned from this forum.  I have been on this forum for 2 years.

@CFPartDeux Please pray tell us some of your stories... We love stories 😀

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@popping wrote:

@trgtrg2020 

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@AE_Collector wrote:

It’s going around like Covid-19 lately. Must be some sort of glitch.

@CFPartDeux  is banned right now I believe as well.

Nope, that was a little while ago..... in fact, you've bravo'd several of my posts since then. 🤔

@trgtrg2020 

Since you're posting messages, you haven't been banned.

Unfortunately at Public Mobile, sometimes IP addresses get blocked. This means that if you try to log in using an IP address that has been recently banned, you won't be able to.  This particularly true when using mobile data. Turn your cellular data off and then back on to get a new IP address.

@popping wrote:

@trgtrg2020 

There have been many members banned.  From a 24 hour ban to a permanent ban they do happen.

@trgtrg2020 I would message the moderators and ask them if they can explain to  you what you did that got you banned.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@trgtrg2020 

People do get banned on occasion. But from what I've seen of your posts...they ain't ban-worthy.

The ban usually goes by ip address so that's why you're getting in by wifi.

But I would clear cache/site cookies and try again.  It's probably a dumb automated thing that has tripped up. The company isn't intentionally disrespecting you. Automated systems might be. I know...it's still the company...but it's automated.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@trgtrg2020 

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

It’s going around like Covid-19 lately. Must be some sort of glitch.

@CFPartDeux  is banned right now I believe as well.

AE_Collector

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@trgtrg2020  That sounds like a false positive. Try clearing your cache and try again. If it's still an issue best to submit a ticket to PM and ask them to investigate.

Need Help? Let's chat.