cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the Top Contributor Announcement for Sep 2021

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

WOW! So it looks like not only will shout-outs of top contributors no longer be truly shouted out but now it seems that PM is taking another turn on this and we can no longer give congratulations to those that have made significant contributions?

That REALLY will help this community feel like a community, won't it? So nothing says community like a "Community"  board that limits community,

Well congrats anyway to all that did contribute, whomever you are and may see this, since PM does not even acknowledge you publicly anymore... ironic given the name of the company, "PUBLIC" Mobile.

116 REPLIES 116

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@wetcoaster wrote:

Not sure where to post this, so this as good a place as any, I guess. (With the risk of being accused of post padding... again.)

We are quite sure that bravos in the lounge don't count towards rewards, correct? I assume it's a general setting for the whole sub forum. Any reason that the same setting can't be applied to the Announcements?

It would take care of the fly-by-super-bravo / post numbers without compromising on the visibility of the shout-out threads and we would not need linked threads to the actual celebrations... (and yes, I'm in favour of it going back to an actual shout-out).

Newbie questions randomly tacked onto announcement threads usually are split off reasonably fast (and at their new location would be eligible for rewards bravos).

If PM wanted to run some contests, polls and the like they could always be stickied in the community as long as it's running.

Anyway, just my nickel's worth. I see myself out.

@wetcoaster, that is a great point and something that has been mentioned by Oracles for a few years now.  Have 3 sections to the community.  Announcements/Contests---Need Help with PM--- The Lounge  and have only the Need Help section have the bravos count

agree, one single section Need Help with PM is all we need for real Q&A. 

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@pm-smayer97, how is rewarding people who post once in the community benefiting PM or being a Marketing tool?  Those people who only do the one monthly post aren't spending any time here and probably aren't going to recruit people.  You have people who are trying to help spending more time and are not going to get the reward as they didn't post in that one thread.  Not only do they probably feel a little down on this but they are not going to recruit people either as they aren't seeing the benefit of their time.  Now if those people who are putting in the time start to get the rewards they are feeling better about PM will start telling people about PM "Yeah they have some good plans I spend an hour or two a week at night in there while watching TV and I lower my bill even more"  Reward the people who are working for you and you will get a lot more out of them.

Again, though you MAY be TECHNICALLY correct to some extent, THAT is what you are missing.... the people who ARE helping ARE getting rewarded... The way you frame it, it is as if they are not! You are creating a strawman argument.... all you have do to is follow the users that post and it is clear that people find their way around.

You can ALWAYS find an exception to every situation... but you cannot build an argument just on the exceptions.

It hardly took me any time to start earning community rewards without EVER visiting the Announcement page.

Again, this forum is NOT just for getting help.... Are  you afraid to let someone have some fun too by letting them "earn" something for little effort?

It is that kind of limited thinking that misses the bigger picture!

Again, see my reference to the Fair analogy.

@wetcoaster wrote:

We are quite sure that bravos in the lounge don't count towards rewards, correct? I assume it's a general setting for the whole sub forum. Any reason that the same setting can't be applied to the Announcements?

this is a good point.. it will resolve this long thread and you certainly should get the Accepted Solution of this long thread!!!!

@wetcoaster wrote:

Not sure where to post this, so this as good a place as any, I guess. (With the risk of being accused of post padding... again.)

It would take care of the fly-by-super-bravo / post numbers without compromising on the visibility of the shout-out threads and we would not need linked threads to the actual celebrations... (and yes, I'm in favour of it going back to an actual shout-out).

Newbie questions randomly tacked onto announcement threads usually are split off reasonably fast (and at their new location would be eligible for rewards bravos).

If PM wanted to run some contests, polls and the like they could always be stickied in the community as long as it's running.

@wetcoaster, that is a great point and something that has been mentioned by Oracles for a few years now.  Have 3 sections to the community.  Announcements/Contests---Need Help with PM--- The Lounge  and have only the Need Help section have the bravos count

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@pm-smayer97, how is rewarding people who post once in the community benefiting PM or being a Marketing tool?  

this are the  "pennies to the little guys" 

To me, I think some of these $1 rewards are given to those rookies.  They just joined, they  had a taste of the "easy reward" and they encourage them to come back.  Some of them coming back will not just reply to the Top contributor threads but will start helping with other questions.      Yes, there are veterans who will take advantage of it.  But that is part of the sad fact.    i think attracting new blood to the community is an important part of keeping this alive.

So many interested new customers/members come to the community keen to find out how they too can earn a community reward to help lower their bill and are told its hard work, you better have the correct answer, it's all about helping others and you better be fast at replying to posts..... 

sadly, the reality is it's all about  post as many posts as you can even it's not helpful one and get the first reply spot and make the proper  change later

Public mobile's own  marketing and r&d departments have contributed to this problem by rarely posting feedback threads or silly contests for an Amazon gift cards, data add ons and the like anymore as these all engaged all community members allowing for everyone to feel free and welcome to post, comment, bravo, discuss, brainstorm and most importantly participate and contribute and have a reason to to come back and check in on the community more often.

Agree.. PM , Jade and CS_agent could be a bit more involved.  Reply a bit more.  Setup a Welcome new member thread or something like that.  Yes, those threads can be in  The Lounge, totally ok that no posts or bravos counts toward the reward.  But.. treat the Lounge posts with fair, allow some spaces o the front page of the Community to show "Recent Lounge Posts".. people sees some interesting topics and they can jump in and discuss. 

For example, I wan to talk about the latest Google Pixie 6 .. I want to compare it with my friend's Pixie 3 (you know how you are   🙂 ) .   Yes, I can't put it in Phone & Hardware section of the Community (just because PM thinks it's not business.. it shouldn't be there contribute to my reward.. really?)  Anyway, I accept that and I will post in the Lounge instead.  But issue is the Lounge has no visibility at all.   If it is not visible for most members, no one will reply and sadly, I will no longer post any topics there. 

That's my point of have a Recent post section on the Lounge as well.  Treat it fairly and treat it like others section in the Community.  Again, this is all to create the traffic here and try to get people to come back.   Come back not just to help but participate in other treads  It's like a mall.  You don't just put effort on the couple super stores only.  Small stores around also help to bring the shoppers in , allow them to stay longer and spend more. 

@pm-smayer97, how is rewarding people who post once in the community benefiting PM or being a Marketing tool?  Those people who only do the one monthly post aren't spending any time here and probably aren't going to recruit people.  You have people who are trying to help spending more time and are not going to get the reward as they didn't post in that one thread.  Not only do they probably feel a little down on this but they are not going to recruit people either as they aren't seeing the benefit of their time.  Now if those people who are putting in the time start to get the rewards they are feeling better about PM will start telling people about PM "Yeah they have some good plans I spend an hour or two a week at night in there while watching TV and I lower my bill even more"  Reward the people who are working for you and you will get a lot more out of them.

Edited to add:What I mean by getting more out of people they will be more willing to spread the word about PM, but will probably also be encouraged to maybe put in more time helping more and earning more rewards until they find their sweet spot of time they want to spend in here and the reward they receive for that time

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@softech wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

This forum is NOT just a get help area.... it is a MARKETING tool that is part of the PM BRANDING!

@pm-smayer97   sadly, I sitll think PM sees the Community as a support partner. And like all business, Telus only interest in running this "support partner" by  minimize the cost (reward payout) and maximize the effect (helps them to cut down another 1 or 2 Full time 'moderators") 

** btw, I like your Fair example, Easy pennies  to the little guys 🙂 

May be true about Telus BUT I do not think so.... let us not forget that this community is VERY MUCH a BIG part of the PM BRAND....

From their HOME PAGE:

"Rewards that’ll lower your bill" (in BIG BOLD LETTERS)

"You can save up to $20 every 30 days by earning points in the Community. "

This overshadows OTHER Rewards..... vs $2 for AutoPay, $1 Loyalty (max $5),

Only the Refer a Friend Reward can overshadow the Community... but you need to have more than 20 people sign up.... no easy feat.

So the Community is a BIG part of the BRAND!

SO I do not think this is lost on Telus...

@softech 

In the past the top 25% and thus the top 50% seemed to be based on the top 3  badge levels plus the oracles. For quite awhile we only 5 or 6 oracles and total of those levels equalled 30 or more and we would regularly see 4/8/12+oracles (=30)+30/60=120 community rewards handed out.

Alternatively on the other end there seemed to be a minimum participation level based on bravos. With high participation levels that minimum seemed to be at least 10 bravos (+corresponding posts) and that would determine the top 1%, 5% and 10% badges/rewards handed out. If there were 70 top 50% rewardees thus 35 top 25% rewardees and you subtracted 6 oracles=29 In the top badge levels leading to 4/10/15  or 3/12/14 for example.

But how pm applies their secret formula to come up with the number of community rewards is still just a guesstimation on my part but is loosely based on that methodology.

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

This forum is NOT just a get help area.... it is a MARKETING tool that is part of the PM BRANDING!

@pm-smayer97   sadly, I sitll think PM sees the Community as a support partner. And like all business, Telus only interest in running this "support partner" by  minimize the cost (reward payout) and maximize the effect (helps them to cut down another 1 or 2 Full time 'moderators") 

** btw, I like your Fair example, Easy pennies  to the little guys 🙂 

@darlicious 

It is not about the announcement or not.... My perspective is the announcement was a "loss leader" type tool to draw people in.... to make it easy for some to earn a small amount.

The word of mouth benefit to PM FAR outweighs any perceived notion of "they did so little to 'earn' it".

People in this forum are too hung up on some notion of "fairness" because they only see this forum from a very narrow point of view and have gotten petty over it.

Read my other post on where I am coming from but in a nutshell, I think people have placed the wrong emphasis on how this forum can benefit PM the most, and I think PM is allowing themselves to be misled by people who do not maintain a bigger picture of the issues.

@ShawnC13 

Well said. This has been my point of contention for a very long time along with @Jb456 's opinion on strategic posters being rewarded instead of those with members producing high quality helpful posts.

@pm-smayer97 

I have long supported your crusade to bring back a proper shout out to pm's monthly top contributors and with the move to the lounge it has become much less of a positive promotional gladhand and despite the announcements delay it seems very little forethought was put into how this months announcement and thread placement would play out and be percieved by community members.

There is much room for improvement in this regard and maybe pm and @J_PM  need to announce a feedback thread on how to best balance this change in direction for community reward announcements. Maybe a chance to win a 1GB data add on will be an attractive enough carrot to pull in even more new members who can voice their opinion and feel good about being able to participate in the community and contribute and not feel intimidated by not being able to speed type and only try to solve OP's problems.

This is what oracles and members who insist on the community and its rewards to be solely based on help and solutions do not understand. So many interested new customers/members come to the community keen to find out how they too can earn a community reward to help lower their bill and are told its hard work, you better have the correct answer, it's all about helping others and you better be fast at replying to posts..... 

Public mobile's own  marketing and r&d departments have contributed to this problem by rarely posting feedback threads or silly contests for an Amazon gift cards, data add ons and the like anymore as these all engaged all community members allowing for everyone to feel free and welcome to post, comment, bravo, discuss, brainstorm and most importantly participate and contribute and have a reason to to come back and check in on the community more often.

More participation leads to more contributors which creates a more vibrant and diverse community that becomes more knowledgeable about their service and improve their ability to help answer other customers questions and ultimately increase the amount of community reward badges and monetary rewards handed out each month.

While I personally have come up with a work around for the loss of the bravo leaderboard and the monthly shout out they are not ideal. The intention of these "losses" can have their own consequences but at the moment I believe the greater good of the community is being served by these changes. to the top contributors thread placement.

While about 20 or 30 new members, customers or contributors this month will be puzzled for a little while about why their plan amount is $1 or $2 cheaper? (Unless they read the SMS rewards text from 611 and see they have earned a community reward.) Hopefully that will spur some curiosity to log into the community and see the badge notification of their newly earned community reward and encourage them to stick around and hang out in the community.

Just maybe they will then read a few threads, post a comment, ask a question, search a topic, bravo a few member's posts, learn about vouchers, see the 2GBBONUS promocode offer to suggest to a friend they can refer, find the top contributors thread in the lounge, get the munchies from looking at photos in my "What's for dinner?"thread and learn how to get free fries to go with haddock they buy with pc optimum points for the fish and chips they are craving.....

When they log back in because they forgot to buy tartar sauce and need a recipe they then learn about cheap $5 sim cards from CCS that they will be able to tell the cute girl on the 2nd floor of their building that was complaining about her Rogers bill being so expensive after paying off her phone last month. Now they have an in to hopefully refer her to pm and get her activated and whaddya know.... Now that member has her phone number!! And she's single......this is the added benefit of a new contributor getting a community reward for the first time along with the $1 referral reward and pm gaining another new customer.

With change comes consequences and although one may assume they can only be bad in the end they usually turn out to be good and overall benefit the community in a positive manner and who knows maybe one day we will see the return of the bravo leaderboard....or not?!!?😃

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@barndoor 

Actually it's the top 3 badge levels that don't make since percentage wise until you add them together with the Oracle Team. All of the community reward recipient numbers used to be provided by pm. Basically using "pm" math for this months contributors rewarded it should work out ( give or take 1 or 2) like this :

• 9 - oracles     ($180)
  • 2 - top 1%      ($30)
  • 7 - top 5%      ($70)
  • 8 - top 10%    ($40)
  • 26  subtotal  ($320)
  • 26 - top 25%  ($52)
  • 52 - top 50%  ($52)
  • 104  total community reward recipients ($424 In rewards paid out)

EXACTLY shows the point that ALL THIS HUBBUB and FUSS is over the allocation of about $100 because those are the ones that will be most affected....

Tell me that does not look CHEAP on PM and petty for all the dissenters over this issue!!!

Does this REALLY improve the image for PM?

@J_PM   More fodder and context for consideration

@pm-smayer97, do you understand that this isn't them trying to save money?  They want the rewards to go to people who are actively participating in the community more than the 2 minutes it takes to post and surf through the one monthly thread that so many do.

They aren't reducing the rewards given out or anything like that, the same amount of people are getting them it might just mix it up a bit.  Someone who posts only in the Top Contributors thread gets say 20 Bravos for that one post.  Someone who offers help in many threads may not get the 20 bravos as everyone knows the COntributors thread is totally Bravo Heavy and a lot of the "I need Help" threads are not so much.

This totally isn't about not giving out rewards it is about giving them to the people who are helping out.  I think you are looking at this totally wrong.

Oooohhh....did I touch on a nerve? afraid for your reward maybe?(I'm just goading you...)

Anyway, though you may be technically correct, I am NOT looking at this all wrong....

The point is that for the amount that is involved, it is a  BIG WASTE OF TIME, and the RISK to PM is that of causing A LOT of ill will beyond the few bucks....

If fact, they could make it even more attractive by INCREASING the value of the 10% and above and leave everything as is.... the cost of paying the people that reach the 50% or 25% would simply be a carrot to draw users in to participate more, because the ONLY way to get the 10% and above DOES REQUIRE better quality participation... you cannto get there otherwise...meaning solutions, etc.  SO WHAT if it cost PM an extra $100 a month to achieve that?

In other words, throw a few EASY pennies to the little guys to draw them in....

Have you ever been to a fair? Make it easy to get the small prize so they might go after the bigger prize.

So no, I am NOT looking at this all wrong. It is simply foolish for PM to cave to people who do not have a sense of business to direct the way that PM does business.

The forum is a MARKETING tool.... fussing over the idea that a few might gain a $1 or $2 without a lot of effort is not truly understanding marketing. And don't forget that the cost is SO LITTLE!

@J_PM   Again PLEASE take note!

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@barndoor 

Actually it's the top 3 badge levels that don't make since percentage wise until you add them together with the Oracle Team. All of the community reward recipient numbers used to be provided by pm. Basically using "pm" math for this months contributors rewarded it should work out ( give or take 1 or 2) like this :

• 9 - oracles     ($180)
  • 2 - top 1%      ($30)
  • 7 - top 5%      ($70)
  • 8 - top 10%    ($40)
  • 26  subtotal  ($320)
  • 26 - top 25%  ($52)
  • 52 - top 50%  ($52)

EXACTLY shows the point that ALL THIS HUBBUB and FUSS is over the allocation of about $100 because those are the ones that will be most affected....

Tell me that does not look CHEAP on PM and petty for all the dissenters over this issue!!!

@pm-smayer97, do you understand that this isn't them trying to save money?  They want the rewards to go to people who are actively participating in the community more than the 2 minutes it takes to post and surf through the one monthly thread that so many do.

They aren't reducing the rewards given out or anything like that, the same amount of people are getting them it might just mix it up a bit.  Someone who posts only in the Top Contributors thread gets say 20 Bravos for that one post.  Someone who offers help in many threads may not get the 20 bravos as everyone knows the COntributors thread is totally Bravo Heavy and a lot of the "I need Help" threads are not so much.

This totally isn't about not giving out rewards it is about giving them to the people who are helping out.  I think you are looking at this totally wrong.

@darlicious wrote:

@barndoor 

• 9 - oracles     ($180)
  • 2 - top 1%      ($30)
  • 7 - top 5%      ($70)
  • 8 - top 10%    ($40)
  • 26  subtotal  ($320)
  • 26 - top 25%  ($52)
  • 52 - top 50%  ($52)

@darlicious   so, the math for # in the  Top 25% category is based on there are 26 persons in the top 10%,5%1% and Oracles?

If one of the goals is about saving money for PM (as some would like to believe) then maybe the real target ought to be reducing the # of oracles..... that would be a much bigger bang for the buck since that makes up almost 50% of the Community Rewards budget!

@darlicious wrote:

@barndoor 

• 9 - oracles     ($180)
  • 2 - top 1%      ($30)
  • 7 - top 5%      ($70)
  • 8 - top 10%    ($40)
  • 26  subtotal  ($320)
  • 26 - top 25%  ($52)
  • 52 - top 50%  ($52)

@barndoor 

Actually it's the top 3 badge levels that don't make sense percentage wise until you add them together with the Oracle Team. All of the community reward recipient numbers used to be provided by pm. Basically using "pm" math for this months contributors rewarded it should work out ( give or take 1 or 2) like this :

• 9 - oracles     ($180)
  • 2 - top 1%      ($30)
  • 7 - top 5%      ($70)
  • 8 - top 10%    ($40)
  • 26  subtotal  ($320)
  • 26 - top 25%  ($52)
  • 52 - top 50%  ($52)

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Korth wrote:

@barndoor wrote:

...what is the significance of a 25% badge .. what does that actually mean?

$2 Reward (credit or discount applied to your account). Because your time served, posts, replies, bravos, and solutions were weighed and measured by Public Mobile's classified arcane formula.

Thanks, I guess that explains it .  I wondered why the % 's were not consistent  and it makes sense if they are using PM math to do the figuring ..

@J_PM   Thanks Jade for taking the time to read this for consideration and acknowledging it. 🙂

@barndoor wrote:

...what is the significance of a 25% badge .. what does that actually mean?

$2 Reward (credit or discount applied to your account). Because your time served, posts, replies, bravos, and solutions were weighed and measured by Public Mobile's classified arcane formula.

No other real significance. Except maybe a warm fuzzy glowy feeling the first time around. Two bucks ain't much but it's better than the nothing you'll get rewarded anywhere else.

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think  this is a change that insures that those that actually "help" get their pittance and those that want to slap each other on the back  and get rewarded... don't . 

Is it described somewhere ...what is the significance of a 25% badge .. what does that actually mean? Who is included ?  Like so many things here a bit of info  in a readable and non BS format would go a long way to understanding and possibly appreciating more what goes on  here . 

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

The unofficial bravo leaderboard wandered slightly off topic got relegated to the lounge because of this and it contained the word bravo.....or shall I say **good for you**?!! But it did eventually enlighten me some what on what our 9 oracles have been up to.....all information that other members could find to be of interest to them if it was in the community board with replies on the landing page....but it languishes in the lounge with so many other community board worthy posts and threads.

@darlicious  that thread was not moved because it wandered off-topic. This is what I said when you asked why it was moved 

This thread is an unofficial one (not put out by PM) and does the same thing by announcing top bravo getters why would it not be located in the same place as the Official Top Contributors Announcement?

@ShawnC13 

I wouldn't say it does the same the same thing.....all it really does is say thank you and release the total solution count for the month and the number of badges awarded in the top 3 badge levels. The only way it could be more vague would be simply to say Congratulations your badges are in your community profiles......releasing the badge level numbers certainly makes it easier for me to cross reference my list in the Univac 5000 before posting it but otherwise......

You would think pm might want to announce the numbers in every badge level including the top 25% and top 50% to draw some attention to those members collecting a community reward for the very first time. I was dang proud of my top 25% badge after a mere 10 days of participation in the community. The way this months top contributors thread was rolled out was terrible.....at best!

I got the badge award notification and immediately went to look for the announcement thread curious to see what it had to say....the only thing on the landing page was a singular locked post by Silvio in the latest post/topic section making the announcement. It was not posted in the lounge, the announcements or the community board. That's when I decided to post in the community board to give a proper "shout  out" like the good 'ol days and went about confirming my speculations before posting. 

At the time of posting as far as I knew....pm had posted one post with no explanation of the changes just a vague post containing a couple comments with a few numbers tossed in for good measure with no way to reply!!? So I supplied the information pm no longer feels is needed and the opportunity for members to reply in the Community board where it could at least be noticed and where one would think a thread authored by a perplexed member about the top contributors in the community would be.....🤔!! And where the other thread created still stands.

As I have said previously I do support the move to the lounge but surely a better compromise can be achieved then what was witnessed today. How about 24 hours on the landing page after its announced so those members inclined can have their celebratory little block party and then move the after party to the lounge? It pretty much achieves the same goal with a little more marketing exposure for pm.....and maybe they would consider putting a little more fanfare back in the announcement so those new members proud of their shiny new badge can enjoy the moment?

Heck you could run a little contest alongside the thread to post to enter but to bravo in said thread immediately disqualifies you from winning one of two 1gb bonus data add ons.🤔😃

There has been a lot of talk about how this decision is about PM trying to reduce the rewards.  This one post by @Luddite  perfectly explains what the announcement thread being in The Lounge will do.  It won't decrease the number of rewards issued it will just make sure the wrong people don't get it and the right people do.  The Top Contributors thread is the most Bravo'd thread we have and many people have learned they only need to post in there for a reward. Yet we will have other users who will post in many threads offering great advice but it will be in threads that don't get the bravos as that announcement thread.  So someone comes in and posts once and is gone in two minutes getting rewarded more than a person who could spend hours in here.

I have seen people come out on both sides of this discussion and a few comments have mentioned that now the thread was posted there people have visited the lounge and found a lot of great and different topics discussed in there.  So people are finding the area maybe for the first time and discovering what a social place The Lounge can be.

@darlicious wrote:

The unofficial bravo leaderboard wandered slightly off topic got relegated to the lounge because of this and it contained the word bravo.....or shall I say **good for you**?!! But it did eventually enlighten me some what on what our 9 oracles have been up to.....all information that other members could find to be of interest to them if it was in the community board with replies on the landing page....but it languishes in the lounge with so many other community board worthy posts and threads.

@darlicious  that thread was not moved because it wandered off-topic. This is what I said when you asked why it was moved 

This thread is an unofficial one (not put out by PM) and does the same thing by announcing top bravo getters why would it not be located in the same place as the Official Top Contributors Announcement?

@Anonymous 

...and the tunes!🎧

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

Total average spend on community rewards=$420....lol did someone say it's 420!!

......its lounge time!!😎😃😄😅😅😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣😁😑😉

Where's dave with the bowl? 🙂

@keepasa 

Don't be discouraged....this is just a hot button topic that members feel very passionate about regardless of what side of the coin they are on. So we get all riled up with a little sarcasm, wit, disdain getting thrown around in a lively discussion like the one I stumbled across at the bottom of the page under recommendations of my community post "Unofficial Bravo Leaderboard" which has been marched down to the lounge.....19 and older only please and you better have a stiff drink before you read it!!😃

In all seriousness in the last year about 100 community rewards are handed out each month to contributors based on participation levels.

1. $20×9 oracles=$180  Oracle's are appointed by invite only and are the only reward that is guaranteed to be awarded to each oracle every month til retirement....like a senator.
  2. $15×2 top 1%ers=$30 (sometimes 3 but not since spring)
  3. $10×7 top 5%ers=$70 (just bumped up from 6 contributors all summer)
  4. $5×8 top 10%ers=$40 (used to average at least 10 members)
  5. $2×25 top 25%ers=$50 (more or less but used to average between 30 to 40)
  6. $1×50 top 50%ers=$50 (again used to be around 75 or so...)

Total average spend on community rewards=$420....lol did someone say it's 420!!

......its lounge time!!😎😃😄😅😅😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣😁😑😉

@darlicious wrote:

make some easy money on side bets on how fast a stats based post gets moved to the lounge I will post a fluff piece just see how fast and by whom it will get action...😒🤥😎/s

I would have lost a lot... I didn't expect this thread still exist here.. lol

Need Help? Let's chat.