cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to delete multiple Private Messages in Inbox/Sent folders

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi All,

I see there are tick boxes next to our Inbox and Sent Messages, but when you tick multiple boxes I was wondering if there is a way to "Delete All Selected" option somewhere that I do not know of?

Or, is the only way to delete these messages is by opening EACH ONE up, hit delete, then confirm for each one you want deleted?

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gpixel wrote:

@Anonymous you need to enable batch processing and then you'll get them. on both mobile and desktop

go to your profile and click on my photos>image options and you'll see "turn on batch processing"

lol Yeah that's intuitive! Down in the images area. Makes sense. Thanks. Now I can see how well it doesn't work 🙂

Yup. Works fine for multiple images but not pm's. Oh well. Thanks again gpixel4

A long time ago in a land far away iirc I played with that in images and then maybe I saw it in pm's and found that it didn't work and switched it off and forgot about it. Early onset. What'r'y'gonna do.

@Anonymous you need to enable batch processing and then you'll get them. on both mobile and desktop

go to your profile and click on my photos>image options and you'll see "turn on batch processing"

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I get the check boxes but they are just placebo.  Nothing happens.  Maybe it's for work in progress.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@esjliv wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@popping wrote:

@esjliv 

Good question.  I don't see the tick boxes.

Three desktop browsers, two Android mobile browsers...what tick boxes?

Hi @Anonymous ,

Do you see these tick boxes on the left side of your INBOX or SENT folders?

Nope. I looked around in settings a bit too. Nothing seemed obvious.

@Anonymous wrote:

@popping wrote:

@esjliv 

Hi @Anonymous ,

Do you see these tick boxes on the left side of your INBOX or SENT folders?

esjliv_0-1596383739066.png

@Anonymous , @popping  I think it was@Jb456 who showed me how to make them appear. They are worthless anyway they do absolutely nothing. And I can't remeber how I did it. Stay safe 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping wrote:

@esjliv 

@esjliv From what I see, the checkboxes don't do anything. The only way that I know of to delete a private message is to open and then select the delete option.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv you can tap on the tick boxes and delete them by as many as you can select. Select them individually to delete them. However there is no limit as to the amount you can store. So I would just leave them there. Stay safe. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@esjliv 

Need Help? Let's chat.