cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: "Moderator" Term Change Survey

@softech : The problem with that is that then you would have people trying to jump the queue when they don't actually have a fraudulent matter. Although they might think the 2-step add-on process is fraudulent 🙂

softech
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

@softech : The problem with that is that then you would have people trying to jump the queue when they don't actually have a fraudulent matter. Although they might think the 2-step add-on process is fraudulent 🙂

i guess they need either live person or AI to filter out valid cases as high priority tickets, those whole try to jump will push back to the back of the queue .. LoL

XionBunny
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I filled out the survey, thanks for letting us help out, always glad to help make this community and service better for everyone.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Vivian_Y   Nice to hear PM is considering replacing the term Moderator with something that is more familiar from a customer's perspective and is long overdue and welcome news.

I'm hoping PM keeps it simple and goes with most commonly known used terms for customer support, i.e. Customer Support Representative (PM CSR) and also replacing Moderator_Team with PM Customer Support Team (PMCS_TEAM).

Korth
Mayor / Maire

"Customer Support Team" seems okay. Generic. But informative.

On a related note ... "Oracle" could also be renamed to something less confusing, more descriptive. Perhaps "Community Leader" or somesuch.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Korth wrote:

"Customer Support Team" seems okay. Generic. But informative.

On a related note ... "Oracle" could also be renamed to something less confusing, more descriptive. Perhaps "Community Leader" or somesuch.

@Korth I don't find "Oracle" confusing. They are "a person with great wisdom" Plus it isn't like it's ever used for anything. No one writes you need to contact an Oracle.

My 2 Cents

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@kb_mv wrote:

My 2 Cents

Pennies are gone. Call it 3 cents and we can round it up to a nickel. 😀

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Korth wrote:

@kb_mv wrote:

My 2 Cents

Pennies are gone. Call it 3 cents and we can round it up to a nickel. 😀

@Korth Or we could round down to free lol.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

I have to agree with most I have read here...

In my world:

-Our Oracles are Moderators.

-Our Moderators are Customer Service Reps or Agents.

There is much confusion with people coming on here and posting all sorts of info that they shouldn’t be posting as they think they are only talking to a company representative. Not that title changes would correct that but it would be a small step in the right direction.

AE_Collector

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Oh and the survey? I cant get past a pop up asking me to “Log In” even though I see nowhere to log in to nor do I know what I am being asked to Log in to. And I cant back out of it, I had to close the page and come back in to the Community again. I am on an iPad.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.