cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: "Moderator" Term Change Survey

@Vivian_Y 

especially for new costumers, a tittle with with the word "costumer" in it would be good.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@z10user4 

I am not understanding this....I went straight to the form. No sign in. You are getting something different?

@darlicious 

Apparently your browser is always logged in to Google or is ready with the automatic credentials.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

Aha you are correct. When I switch to firefox I'm prompted to sign in.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Vivian_Y 

Is there a reason why this thread isnt pinned on the landing page? Not very many members peruse the announcements board as they are expected to be up for a couple of days on the landing page at least before being moved to only appear in the anouncement board. I don't think you will get much of a response being buried among all the expired announcements.

Bear2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am new to PM and have done the survey 😃 glad to see different names out there and asking customers how they feel about it. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Vivian_Y 

Good to see the survey where it should be!

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Vivian_Y  thank you for including all customers in the survey.  I had voiced out my opinion about the term "moderator" in the past.  In most public forums, this is a misnomer.  Moderators are volunteers are oversee the forums and that is not what the moderators here do.

I chose Customer Support Agent.  But why agent?  When I hear agent, I think of James Bond 007. lol  So I suggested Customer Support Representative or Customer Service Rep, CSR, because that's what they are, really.

RosieR

Bear2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@RosieR Made me laugh. I think all phone customers need a 007 agent on their team/side

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Heeding the advice of KISS (Keep it simple 😊), the term Support or PM Support would be adequately short and representative of the service they provide. 

@Vivian_Y  Thank you for inviting the comments.

softech
Mayor / Maire

@softech wrote:

Also, with SIM-jacked seems to be an issue lately, I really think Moderator should reply them as quickly as they can.. i see so many posts about they opened tickets long time and no one reply. 

back to my point here.  I am seeing so many topic about being charged twice lately.  Today, I even see one got charged for $7000+ from so many $150 transactions on the same day

I think the Chat bot should have a option about "Payment Dispute" and "Possible Security breach" and live person would read this ticket first and action if valid, action within a more reasonable time like 2-4 hours.  

(I hope the mod or Oracle would read this and push the suggestion up)

Need Help? Let's chat.