Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winners Gallery – 14 Days of Giveaways

Val_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

PM-14Days-WrapUp-CommunityPost.jpg

Hey Community!

We know everyone has been dying to know who the winners are in all of the 14 Days of Giveaways.  It takes a while sometimes to contact all the winners, get their information etc so we really appreciate your patience.

Here are all the details so far:

Day

Prize Detail

Winner status

300 x $10 Indigo e-gift cards

300 winners have been randomly selected and notified by SMS. E-gift cards were emailed to the winners on December 11, 2015. Winners, please check your junk/spam folders.

5 x Samsung Galaxy S6 phones from Orchard

Randomly selected Twitter winners:

·         @toronto310

·         @chadpolito

·         @Larry_Jr_Kozak

·         @satanaltargrl

·         @natdinku 

10 x iPad Mini 4’s

Top 10 winners:

·         grego9198

·         fluffx6

·         vilmark13

·         ribal_marrouche

·         ishadjo

·         othmanbenam

·         toco11

·         redrosebloom

·         fokxxy

·         chrissylatoya

100 x $20 Boston Pizza e-gift cards

100 randomly selected Community members were notified by private message here on Community. Winners have been sent e-gift cards to the email address associated with their Community accounts. E-gift cards were emailed to the winners on December 17, 2015. There was an issue with our server, but all cards have been emailed on December 22, 2015.

3 x Samsung TV’s

Top 3 winners:

Callum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIDD0liwWu8&feature=youtu.be

Ethan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCtFYXoG7QI&feature=youtu.be

Thomas (re-uploaded at the request of Public Mobile, original entry submitted before deadline): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPOJFr8j858&feature=youtu.be

100 x Huawei phones

100 randomly selected winners were contacted by email on December 14, 2015.

5 x Ticketmaster gift cards

5 randomly selected winners:

·         @serenasmithxo

·         @ReinventYourDay

·         @JAFeliixx

·         @atxooo

·         @bozothejew

20 x $200 Ultimate Dining e-gift cards

20 randomly selected winners were contacted by email on December 18, 2015. Winners, please check your junk/spam folders.

300 x $10 Best Buy e-gift cards

300 winners have been randomly selected and notified by SMS. E-gift cards were emailed to the winners on December 18, 2015. Winners, please check your junk/spam folders.

1 x Samsung TV

Shelly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EmYb2V74HM

6 x iPhone 6S’s

6 randomly selected winners have been contacted by email on December 22, 2015. Winners, please check your junk/spam folders.  We’re just waiting on final confirmation from the winners.

5 x GoPro’s

5 randomly selected winners have been contacted by Direct Message on Instagram on December 21, 2015. Release forms were sent to winners by email on December 22, 2015. Winners, please check your junk/spam folders.  We’re just waiting on final confirmation from the winners.

20 x FitBit Charge HR

20 randomly selected winners have been contacted by email on December 22, 2015. Winners, please check your junk/spam folders.  We’re just waiting on final confirmation from the winners.

5 x Beats by Dre Solo 2 headphones

Winners were selected on December 23, 2015. Winners were be contacted by a Direct Message or tweet on Twitter.

Don't forget to share your prize winnings here! We’ll update this post as all winners are selected and finalized.  Thanks again to everyone for participating in our 14 Days of Giveaways.  We hope you had fun!

Public Mobile

42 REPLIES 42

Val_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi @theepicurean, I saw your posts and looked into your concerns about the Day 6 giveaway. I'm sad to hear that you think the method of communication was confusing and just seeing your overall dissatisfaction with this program is dissapointing to me (as we did run this giveaway to make our customers and non-customers happy during the past holiday season). 

We tried to find your email where you claimed your prize (albeit late) using the email adderss you used to register on this Community and we couldn't find it. So we did further digging and saw that you actually responded to the incorrect email address, one that is not monitored and is not meant for two-way commmunication. 

As dissapointing as it is for both of us, you not only missed the deadline, but you also sent your details to the wrong email address (although the instructions clearly highlighted in red to send it to a specific email address).

Regardless, the main reason for your not being able to receive the prize still remains that you did not provide your details by the requested deadline and I would highly encourage you to review Day 6 Rules here .

I really hope this brings some clarity into this issue for you.

Thank you,

Val

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hello @theepicurean!

Your arguments are best addressed to the public mobile staff via email.  All I said was that you should calm down, and that its unfortunate that you were late in claiming your prize.  

With regards to the mailing address, many contests were open to all, not just PM customers. So its easier to just ask the winner to provide where they want their prize shipped. 

I don't understand your reference to incompetency with respect to how winners were contacted. Those who participated in a contest on twitter were contacted via twitter and same goes for instagram, sms, email, forum post, etc.  This sounds logical to most of us.  

Reply to your addendum:  what exactly do you think the community web page is?  It actually IS a big chat room if you wish to use that word.. people chat here every day on whatever issues/topics they deem relevant.  

And thank you for the compliment, I posted about mental health 🙂

theepicurean
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did reply to your email you sent to my hotmail address, and I am replying here too (with the same mistakes I made in the email):

VAL_T wrote winners who did not claim their prizes were replaced. I did claim. Now it  is about time frame, right? How about reminding the winners as you do  about paiements?

Besides, you requested from winners to provide their addresses, like if you do not have it. Ridiculous!

I never said conspiracy, but incompetency yes. How can you tweet me if I do not have twitter?

The changes in your means of communications shows your incompetency. There not a real (physical) address where to contact/see you, no store where to meet a "real" PMobile employee.

PM is a "ghost" company, therefore there is no customer service. 

Thanks

Addendum: 

Today, I decided to read some posts written by people, and I noticed the Community (web) page is becoming a chat room, and found even some post about mental health. Wow!

imm1304

Wow @theepicurean, please calm down.

First things first, @Val_T is simply doing her job and I assure you there is no conspiracy to keep you from claiming the prize you won.  

On each of the 14 giveaways, rules and instructions were published very clearly.  Some days, we sent sms, some days, we tweeted, or emailed, posted on this forum or publised on youtube, etc etc.  

Its unfortunate that you failed to claim the prize on time.  

theepicurean
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In reply, VAL_T from Public Mobile, in message Re:Winners Gallery - 14 Days of Giveaways, page 3 to the winners of HUWEAI ASCEND Y330, wrote:

"Hi @Banujan501818! Not a mistake Smiley Happy You won indeed! The reason some of these emails are going out this late is because not all winners from the original list claimed their prizes by providing the info we need. So we had to go back and randomly select new winners in place of the ones that did not respond to us. So congrats and thanks for participating in 14 Days of Giveaways! 

Val'

I did reply and gave information you needed. The deadline was December 16, and I answered on December 18, 2015. The reason of being late was that I thought the notification to the winners will be made via SMS (the best way not to miss, even if we are traveling). No, you chose to send emails as notifications to the winners and I missed it. And here, above, you wrote, not all winners from the original list claimed their prizes. So you sent late emails to the "new" winners despite that you had the replies from the winners who answered late. Nice thinking.

you selected new "winners in place of the ones that did not respond to us"

I did reply with an email, and I did phone to somebody and I got no answer from the lady I talked to about the issue. Now you wrote, we did not answer. There is a difference between not answering, and answering 2 days later.

Besides, you always used SMS to contact people, but for that result/notification you decided to go with email, when, as phone Company, the first means of contact that comes to mind is SMS and not email. Emails are used by Internet service providers.

I noticed there are a lot of inconsistencies in Public Mobile when it comes to Customer Service.

That does not surprise me because, in any issue the customers may have, you answer is a one: always sending people to the website and community, instead of having somebody on the phone to answer the customers.

Maybe this issue should be sent to ( and dealt by) CPRST? What do you think?

I have the feeling that you do not even read the emails and messages sent to you. 

gmokri

Banujan501818
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I didn't get anything, yet. 

Will it arrive in the mail or to my home? 

Just curious! 

annemarie
Congratulations to everyone who won a prize. That's awesome. 🎁👍👏

@7789849803 wrote:

I want free stuffffffffffff Smiley MadSmiley LOLSmiley Frustrated

count me in 🙂

I want free stuffffffffffff Smiley MadSmiley LOLSmiley Frustrated

Rockdaddy22
I bet you'd like to know lol 🙂

Banujan501818

Are you guys going to have contests like these in the near future? 
🙂 

Rockdaddy22
Congrats, that's great news.

Congrats @Banujan501818

I rechecked my email and as usual, no luck 😞

Banujan501818

Thanks!!

Have all the other prizes been claimed? Smiley LOLHeart

Val_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Banujan501818it should arrive later next week or at the beginning of the following week.

srlawren

Congrats, @Banujan501818🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Banujan501818

When should i expect the phone? 🙂 Cat Indifferent

Val_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Received! Woman Very Happy

Banujan501818

I responded to this email!! 🙂 

Can you guys confirm the receipt of the email?? 

Thanks!! 

There's still hope for me!! Smiley Very Happy

imm1304

Hi @Val_T!  My email is very random...feel free to select it 😉  😄

Have a great day

Val_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi @Banujan501818! Not a mistake 🙂 You won indeed! The reason some of these emails are going out this late is because not all winners from the original list claimed their prizes by providing the info we need. So we had to go back and randomly select new winners in place of the ones that did not respond to us. So congrats and thanks for participating in 14 Days of Giveaways! 

Val

Banujan501818

I just got an email about me winning a HUWEAI ASCEND Y330 YESTERDAY. 

Is this accurate? Was this a mistake?

Please advise. I would love this phone. Thanks!

Have  a great day ! Luv this contest! 

Rockdaddy22
Congrats to all the winners, especially the iPhone 6S winners, you'll love them on the PM network 🙂

sportymi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Want to say thank you to @Val_T

I had a typo in my entry, and she quickly responded and resent my gift card.

I hope there's more promotion to come! Happy new year!

@Luddite I'm sorry to hear about the virus breach. I hope the positronic and tractor beams from the Peruvian copper are able to expeditiously expunge the emulator enemies.

Now there's an example of technology you wouldn't find King Ludd using!

@Martin @7789849803 Apologies for the tardy response. I am laid low by a virus penetrating the force field of my Peruvian copper colander.

Even though old, I cannot claim the acquaintance of King Ludd. I suppose I can only claim to be a semi-luddite as I will accept technolgy 3-5 years old and do not require only 56k dial up connections.

Like many others I was unable to enter all the contests being without accounts to several of the social media required; there is a limit to how "with it" a luddite is allowed to be. Robot Sad

Nevertheless, congratulations to all the winners, and to PM for making the effort. Smiley Very Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks Public Mobile for running this contest, it was really enjoyable.  I won a Huawei phone and my wife won a indigo e-gift card! 

Edit* And I won a GoPro camera!

sportymi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulation to all the winners! And thank you Public Mobile!

I recevied a SMS on the 18th that I won a $10 bestbuy gift card, but I haven't received the e-giftcard yet. I've already check junk mail and everything. Has anyone else received theirs?

firerat1980

I have also been a long time costmoer as well like 3-4 years I think but u been good to me and wanted to say thanks for letting me enter but I did not win but congrats to the winners that did 

Need Help? Let's chat.