Bigmac
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Winners Gallery – 14 Days of Giveaways

Thank you @Val_T

Congratulations to all the winners

humzatariq
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations to those who have one..! 

firerat1980
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have also been a long time costmoer as well like 3-4 years I think but u been good to me and wanted to say thanks for letting me enter but I did not win but congrats to the winners that did 

firerat1980
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have also been a long time costmoer as well like 3-4 years I think but u been good to me and wanted to say thanks for letting me enter but I did not win but congrats to the winners that did 

sportymi

Congratulation to all the winners! And thank you Public Mobile!

I recevied a SMS on the 18th that I won a $10 bestbuy gift card, but I haven't received the e-giftcard yet. I've already check junk mail and everything. Has anyone else received theirs?

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks Public Mobile for running this contest, it was really enjoyable.  I won a Huawei phone and my wife won a indigo e-gift card! 

Edit* And I won a GoPro camera!

Luddite
Oracle

@Martin @7789849803 Apologies for the tardy response. I am laid low by a virus penetrating the force field of my Peruvian copper colander.

Even though old, I cannot claim the acquaintance of King Ludd. I suppose I can only claim to be a semi-luddite as I will accept technolgy 3-5 years old and do not require only 56k dial up connections.

Like many others I was unable to enter all the contests being without accounts to several of the social media required; there is a limit to how "with it" a luddite is allowed to be. Robot Sad

Nevertheless, congratulations to all the winners, and to PM for making the effort. Smiley Very Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite I'm sorry to hear about the virus breach. I hope the positronic and tractor beams from the Peruvian copper are able to expeditiously expunge the emulator enemies.

Now there's an example of technology you wouldn't find King Ludd using!

sportymi

Want to say thank you to @Val_T

I had a typo in my entry, and she quickly responded and resent my gift card.

I hope there's more promotion to come! Happy new year!

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congrats to all the winners, especially the iPhone 6S winners, you'll love them on the PM network 🙂
Need Help? Let's chat.