Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winners Gallery – 14 Days of Giveaways

Val_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

PM-14Days-WrapUp-CommunityPost.jpg

Hey Community!

We know everyone has been dying to know who the winners are in all of the 14 Days of Giveaways.  It takes a while sometimes to contact all the winners, get their information etc so we really appreciate your patience.

Here are all the details so far:

Day

Prize Detail

Winner status

300 x $10 Indigo e-gift cards

300 winners have been randomly selected and notified by SMS. E-gift cards were emailed to the winners on December 11, 2015. Winners, please check your junk/spam folders.

5 x Samsung Galaxy S6 phones from Orchard

Randomly selected Twitter winners:

·         @toronto310

·         @chadpolito

·         @Larry_Jr_Kozak

·         @satanaltargrl

·         @natdinku 

10 x iPad Mini 4’s

Top 10 winners:

·         grego9198

·         fluffx6

·         vilmark13

·         ribal_marrouche

·         ishadjo

·         othmanbenam

·         toco11

·         redrosebloom

·         fokxxy

·         chrissylatoya

100 x $20 Boston Pizza e-gift cards

100 randomly selected Community members were notified by private message here on Community. Winners have been sent e-gift cards to the email address associated with their Community accounts. E-gift cards were emailed to the winners on December 17, 2015. There was an issue with our server, but all cards have been emailed on December 22, 2015.

3 x Samsung TV’s

Top 3 winners:

Callum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIDD0liwWu8&feature=youtu.be

Ethan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCtFYXoG7QI&feature=youtu.be

Thomas (re-uploaded at the request of Public Mobile, original entry submitted before deadline): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPOJFr8j858&feature=youtu.be

100 x Huawei phones

100 randomly selected winners were contacted by email on December 14, 2015.

5 x Ticketmaster gift cards

5 randomly selected winners:

·         @serenasmithxo

·         @ReinventYourDay

·         @JAFeliixx

·         @atxooo

·         @bozothejew

20 x $200 Ultimate Dining e-gift cards

20 randomly selected winners were contacted by email on December 18, 2015. Winners, please check your junk/spam folders.

300 x $10 Best Buy e-gift cards

300 winners have been randomly selected and notified by SMS. E-gift cards were emailed to the winners on December 18, 2015. Winners, please check your junk/spam folders.

1 x Samsung TV

Shelly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EmYb2V74HM

6 x iPhone 6S’s

6 randomly selected winners have been contacted by email on December 22, 2015. Winners, please check your junk/spam folders.  We’re just waiting on final confirmation from the winners.

5 x GoPro’s

5 randomly selected winners have been contacted by Direct Message on Instagram on December 21, 2015. Release forms were sent to winners by email on December 22, 2015. Winners, please check your junk/spam folders.  We’re just waiting on final confirmation from the winners.

20 x FitBit Charge HR

20 randomly selected winners have been contacted by email on December 22, 2015. Winners, please check your junk/spam folders.  We’re just waiting on final confirmation from the winners.

5 x Beats by Dre Solo 2 headphones

Winners were selected on December 23, 2015. Winners were be contacted by a Direct Message or tweet on Twitter.

Don't forget to share your prize winnings here! We’ll update this post as all winners are selected and finalized.  Thanks again to everyone for participating in our 14 Days of Giveaways.  We hope you had fun!

Public Mobile

42 REPLIES 42

firerat1980
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have also been a long time costmoer as well like 3-4 years I think but u been good to me and wanted to say thanks for letting me enter but I did not win but congrats to the winners that did 

humzatariq
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations to those who have one..! 

Bigmac
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you @Val_T

Congratulations to all the winners

neo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Won a FitBit Charge HD today! Thank you Public Mobile! Was wishing for one of these gadgets for months now. You've made wishes come true once again. 🙂

Litvinau_A
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This month i paid $85.88 for my 90-days $120 plan after all the saving(Visa, Community, Beta)

Even if i didn't, it would still be the best deal in Ontario!

So Ladies and Gents, we all are winners here:)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi 778,

LOL with you! 🙂

@Luddite It seems the unluckiness gods are onto us! Quick - bring out that colander!

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hi @NDesai,

Are you hinting that you are cursed?

If so, blame @Luddite. Why should he be blamed? It beats his being sacrificed to the gods responsible for your unlucky streak.

@7789849803 wrote:

Chin up, @NDesai. You win being a loyal customer of Public Mobile - the best mobile phone company in Canada! Smiley Very Happy

That for sure. But this unluck just tells me something about me.

Chin up, @NDesai. You win being a loyal customer of Public Mobile - the best mobile phone company in Canada! Smiley Very Happy

Thank you for posting the list....

I am just so sad about not winning anything out of that many giveaways 😞

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thank you for this post @Val_T!

Congratulations to all those who won and a big thank you to Public Mobile for generating excitement with the 14 days of giveaways.  

Need Help? Let's chat.