cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to our new Oracles @ShawnC13 + @will13am!

Brooke_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community,

With @srlawren stepping down as an Oracle, Public Mobile has been on a search to fill his big shoes. After careful consideration, incorporating Community feedback on who you thought would be a fantastic candidate, we would like to welcome @ShawnC13 and @will13am to the Oracle family. Congrats to both of you! We are looking forward to having your continued support in the Community.

Want to get to know our new Oracle members better? Here are some fun facts. Plus, if you carefully check out their SIM characters, you may be able to learn even more about them.  

ShawnC13

• Since joining Public Mobile, he has received over 4,000 bravos and authored over 150 accepted solutions- Impressive, indeed!
  • One of his pastimes is cycling- He has completed the Ride to Conquer Cancer, an intense 2 day cycling event where he biked 250 KM! This year marks the event’s 10th year anniversary and the team hopes to celebrate this milestone by raising $100M.
  • Want advice from ShawnC13? You may be able to bribe him with Peanut M&Ms…

ShawnC13 for Mug.png

will13am

• In the same span as receiving over 4,000 bravos, he has also promoted other Community members by giving out almost 3,000 bravos- Fantastic team recognition!
  • He describes himself as a tinkerer and likes getting his hands dirty with all things mechanical and tech- These days he’s been collecting lots of tech toys, but one thing he would like to get back into is fixing and working with old cars
  • He also wants to take up travelling. As he said, “you know, the lost decade with kids” kind of got in the way of doing that. If you have any recommendations on where to go next, I’m sure he would be all ears!

will13am for Mug.png

-Public Mobile Community team

76 REPLIES 76

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to both of you @ShawnC13 and @will13am

Very well deserved!!!!

Maybe we should be commiserating?  You don't know the trouble I seen! Robot surprised

Still, effort and knowledge well recognized. 👍 👍

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Now that I am back at a computer and not at a site visit, I just want to thank everyone for the congratulations and from the Oracles all of their welcome messages.  Looking forward to working wtih everyone and keeping PM a great place for cellular service oh and SAVING MONEY

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Great news - well deserved!

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

This is great news. I am happy to welcome @ShawnC13 and @will13am to the Oracle team.  Look forward to seeing you guys on the other side.  Cheers.

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations @will13am and @ShawnC13!

I definitely agree it was a good idea to bring on two more Oracles, especially since both additions have already contributed significantly to the community.

Woohoo. Congrats @ShawnC13 and @will13am. Welcome to the Oracle Group 🙂

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to you both @will13am and @ShawnC13 , you deserve this place for the consistant effort you guys made since last year. Good luck with the new post.  It was a good idea to get them both go up instead of just one. 

psss; I will get some of thoes peanut M&Ms soon for you Shawn 🙂

closng

Big congratulations to @ShawnC13 and @will13am in making the Oracles rank!

SD08

Congratulations to @ShawnC13 &      @will13am!  Impressive accomplishments and well-deserved promotions for sure.  Smiley Happy

I've always enjoyed interacting with you both and I look forward to continuing more of that with you now as Oracles.

mimmo

Congratulations to our new oracles.  Well deserved.

Taekgun

@will13am & @ShawnC13

CONGRATS to you both.  Well deserved!!

koimr1

YES!!

Grats you two!! You absolutely deserve it! 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@ShawnC13 & @will13am  😄 

Fantastic!!!! Welcome to the team!!

Very glad to have you guys on board and looking forward to working closely with both of you along the other Oracles 🙂

Do not hesitate to reach out for anything as usual! 

Cheers, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Thank you to the Public Mobile management team for the vote of confidence.  Many congratulations to @ShawnC13 for also making it into the class of 2017.  I will stop here as I don't want to repeat too much of what we will see a lot of during the academy awards which is just around the corner.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Man Very Happy

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.