Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to our Community!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community,

We are delighted to launch our newly redesigned Community. 

We hope you like the fresh new look, and that the new design will allow you to find information you need quickly and easily. Curious about our new upgrades? We’ve highlighted a few of our favourites:

New Layout:

• The modern interface makes it easy to ask a question to our Community and receive quick responses from a Community expert 
  • No desktop? No problem. We made this platform mobile friendly! Making it easy to search or post a question while your on the go.  

Boards & Forums

Announcements:

The Public Mobile team uses this board to feature new business updates and to keep our customers informed about new promotions and programs. 

Get Support:

Looking for help with your Public Mobile service? This is the place to post all support questions. Our Oracles and support members answer topics posted under this board.

The Lounge:

Just for fun. Want to share your interests, hobbies and anything that’s not related to phone-stuff? The Lounge is the place to be.  

Label your questions:   

• Each question posted on the “Get Support” board will require a minimum of 1 label attached. Try to attach the label that fits best with your question.

Example: Why is my data not working, I changed my new plan to increase my data amount? Best label to attach: [Plans].

This will help keep all those great questions organized in our Community. 

Jade_S_3-1641313324003.png

If you’re searching for a specific topic, try clicking our labels filter to find exactly what you’re looking for.    

Jade_S_2-1641313294512.png

Private Messaging 

• We’ve also refreshed the look and layout of the private messaging inbox. We’ve made it easy to find your threads and communicate with agents or staff. 
  • To access your private messaging inbox, click the envelope icon in the top right corner.
  • Conversations are now threaded! If you need to leave and return to a message at a later time, your thread will save exactly where you left off.  

Jade_S_1-1641313271194.png

For more information on Community visit these Help Article links:

How to send a private message 

How to ask a question 

Helpful Community tips

Like most new things, it will take some getting used to. Remember we have our Oracle and Public Mobile teams to assist with any questions you have. Let us know your thoughts & happy asking & supporting! 

-  Public Mobile Team 

216 REPLIES 216

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@J_PM ..and this is the end of the upgrade?  earlier you said it might go till Jan 7th..

I have a question with the replies.. 

if a thread already have 5 replies.. I clicked the reply on the 2nd one (I am the 6th reply then) , is that true that it will then display the order as 

1 , 2, 6, 3, 4, 5  ? 

this is what I am seeing 

update.. ok.. maybe not.. maybe just a hiccup or a refresh is needed..thanks

Well it looks like it is up and running.  A different look and some getting used to I am sure. A much simpler format for people to get help, no more having too find the correct subsection. Now just add easy as posting in the Get Help Section!!

What are the early impressions from the community in the new layout

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This new layout is going to take some getting used to.  It does seem to present a little better on a smaller screen.  At the end of the day, what really makes the community is the members.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@J_PM wrote:

Get Support:

Looking for help with your Public Mobile service? This is the place to post all support questions. Our Oracles and customer support members answer topics posted under this board.

Happy New Year @J_PM .

So this is a disturbing line. So it's only Oracles and staff that can answer questions? So that cuts out your entire crowd-sourced knowledge?

Edit: So I can. So good. Perhaps you could change that wording. It's misleading.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks @J_PM ..still testing it out.. the way it shows replies now is confusing. 

used to be the last replies always last..  now.. if there are 5 replies.. and if I replies on the 2nd reply (I am the 6th reply), it will jammed after the 2nd reply.. so the order is 1 , 2 , 6 , 3, 4, 5..  not sure if it is good

update.. ok.. maybe not..look good now.. maybe just a hiccup or a refresh is needed..thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.