cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: We’ve made some exciting updates to Self Serve

Hey,  I was looking forward to giving some feedback.  

Initially, load times were slow but all pages eventually loaded for me. 

However, since I am free today and sat down to test everything in self-serve, I am unable to sign in.  It says "Login attempt failed".  Until yesterday, the page loaded slow but I had access.  Today, the My Account page loads quickly but can't sign in.  

I have no pending tasks to complete in my self serve for another month.  So, I will just wait and see if tonight's maintenance will restore my access.  

Highlighted

Highlighted
Retraité / Retired

Hey @imm1304

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. The latency issues we are experiencing is definitely a drag and causing issues with Self Serve. I don't want to sound like a broken record - But all hands are on deck to get this issue fixed.

Highlighted

I understand @Jeremy_M, no worries.. will wait and watch ... I have full confidence in you guys, I am sure this will get fixed.  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Providing that PM can isolate the issue, I am confident PM will correct the issue at hand

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Signing up: 404 page

Hi all,

I'm signing up to PM. After going through all the steps and putting in all my information and clicking "Activate" at the very end, I wait... and am redirected to a 404 page.

What now? I have not received a confirmation email about signing up. Should I go through the sign up process again?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Signing up: 404 page

@hitomi, go ahead and attempt to go through the activation process again. If your SIM card shows as invalid, it means the earlier activation attempt went through partially. In that case, please click on the "Contact Us" link in the footer below to send a webmail to PM customer support. They will resolve your issue in 48 hours - and if they're unable to, we'll have a community manager here escalate your complaint.

Highlighted

^ Thanks for your reply. I really hope it won't come to an invalid SIM 🙂

Will try again and update here with my results.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@hitomi Just to clarify, if a second activation attempt on the same SIM card results in the SIM # being shown as "invalid", that simply implies that the earlier activation attempt did in fact go through partially. Not entirely a bad thing - and it certainly doesn't mean that you'll need to get a new SIM.

Highlighted

Hooray! Second time worked perfectly. Now I'll just have to sit tight and hope everything goes smoothly.

Thanks for your clarification re: possible invalid SIM card. Either way, I'm glad to have avoided any further trouble.