cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: We’re expanding our Oracle team!

I have 2, maybe 3 BlackBerry Torches that I will give to the lucky winners of the Oracle contest! The Perks just keep coming! (I really did like those phones I must admit)!

AE_Collector

Oracle

@Jb456 wrote:

@kb_mv  ya stickers to put on my new phone 😃

There is more truth to the stickers than you think.  I have a sheet of stickers with my avatar printed on it.  This is something money can't buy.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ShawnC13 wrote:

It is all about helping people, the rewards are a bonus and a nice one at that

Hi @ShawnC13 I agree.  That is exactly why I'm enjoying and excited being part of this community.  I am not a technical expert (LOLz far from it), but I like helping people whatever it takes.  This is what a volunteer does.  We volunteer because we are happy to do a job without monetary gains.  If one is being paid to do a job, then they are no longer volunteers.  If one volunteer to do a something, they should do the job because they are happy to do it.  If they are no longer happy doing the job that they volunteered for, then by all means step down. 

That's all I'm saying.  Stay safe, Shawn. 

Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

It is all about helping people, the rewards are a bonus and a nice one at that

Sure, except that all the stipulations that you and the Oracle team and the company want to impose make it into an obligatory duty which means a job which in this case means a poorly compensated one.

Oracle

@will13am wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

There is more truth to the stickers than you think.  I have a sheet of stickers with my avatar printed on it.  This is something money can't buy.

Don't forget the sticky notes

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 Sticky notes AND stickers? You're killing me!

Seriously though, in case it isn't said enough, despite all the grief and razzing we (meaning all the others on here) give you and the others, your efforts are appreciated. Thank you.

Oracle

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

Don't forget the sticky notes

I don't recall getting any sticky notes.  It would not be something I would misplace.  My stickers are stored in a plastic sleeve.  I know exactly where they are.  

Mayor / Maire

Well I'm not no Oracle but at beginning of the year (around when Covid started) Tiana sent a message for an invite to Toronto for a PM 2 day event. They were offering to pay round trip flights, hotel for three nights, meet n greet, dinner and a party. So not a new top of the line flagship phone but a new mid tier phone should be doable since PM, Koodo, Telus are number one lol. $20 credit a month for tasks (a job), a few hours of meetings and a little star next to your name saying Oracle is not really enticing. My plans already free to middle of 2022 so don't need a free $20 for all the headaches that come with being an Oracle. 

But those custom stickers sounds cool 😅

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jb456 wrote:

But those custom stickers sounds cool 😅

Well, when you get yours, just make sure they say:      Stay Safe!  ™Jb456

Oracle

@will13am , @ShawnC13  when I be Me an oracle we just got the standard stickers no avatars or nothing.   The swag given must be diminishing on each iteration of new Oracle's.

That being said I'm still waiting for my PM hoodie that I never received because they didn't have my size.  I guess they forgot. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.