Did you mean: 
Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Re: We’re expanding our Oracle team!

In before lockdown 😁

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Don’t mention R & C.... we are enjoying that in the Lounge as we speak...

Good Luck!

Terry

Haha @AE_Collector .... i think that you can understand why I moved that discussion, whether or not some may agree or not wih me or not.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541  why make people read between the lines with your post?. If you got something to say just say it!!! Clearly that section put in the lounge was AE & myself.

"whether or not some may agree or not wih me or not."

Who's this "some" you're referring to? Clearly me. So why don't you just direct it directly to me?.

I don't get "some" of you Oracle's. If it isn't posts like this.  Where clearly we know who you're directing the message to. Then it's posts from Oracle's that like to throw in cheap shots.

Clearly expressed by your buddy ShawnC on page 5 of this thread.

Screenshot_20201204_080345.jpg

Oh geese let's see what he is referring to. Oh wait I know. April when a few of you used your privileges (in the lounge no less) so I edited a ton of my posts to "stay safe". Whoopy do!

So I don't understand why all you Oracle's act this way. It's a darn forum to assist people. You guys are the face of the community as Melinda posted on this thread. Oh wait I tried to say that in April and you all said you we're just regular members 🤔

I also don't understand why you still have Oracle's privileges after choosing to step down. Not only stepping down but after April's episode with your other partner that were using your privileges for your own personal agendas. 

I expect your little clique to jump in shortly with comments. Typically how it works with you Oracle's. Almost a given.

Exactly the reason I didn't want to apply in the first place.  I don't want to be associated with people like you current Oracle's that enjoy throwing cheap shots and read between the lines post. 

Anyways enjoy your weekend!

++++++!

Melinda if you read this post. Kindly cancel my application. Thanks!

ShawnC13
Oracle

Well, the application window has come to a close and I wish all those that applied the best of luck!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 so why did you hide or remove your response to my last post?..the response that had a part that said "we usually get along and have no issues. If you want to talk further Private message me blah blah"....or was it one of your teammate's? So that my post would show last before Shawn's post saying application window is now closed.

I think it's pretty sad and Shaddy that Oracle's do this. You guys post something then leave it up for all to see. Not post a response, wait awhile then go hide the post in your little Oracle section so no one can see the response. What a joke!

I hope this isn't the start of having to start taking screenshots of Oracle's post like in April when some of you used your Oracle privileges for personal agendas.

Goodluck to those that applied. Can't wait to congratulate you to the shady Oracle clique 😂

mpcdesign
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Well, I know I am not applying as an Oracle. 

Reasons:

• I haven't been active in the past 3 to 4 months
  • There are better forum members who are more active and faster on the reply button
  • I am too honest. 
  • You have to be patient and caring. I am too gruff sometimes
  • You gotta know your stuff like @ShawnC13@computergeek541@Luddite , @darlicious , @gblackma to name a few. They would put me to shame! No, I know, they would put me to shame!

But, overall, the current Oracles do so much, and am thankful for what they do. I know some are resentful in what they have done in the past, but, remember, they have a job to do, and think about being in their shoes for a day or two. 

Stay safe everyone. Peace out! 

ShawnC13
Oracle

That is to bad @mpcdesign but totally understand. Glad to still see you around

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

cory_c
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sounds great! My only wish is that it would be nice to receive these types of news updates from PM either by email, or a mobile text message, similar to when PM receives my monthly payment. 😉

Need Help? Let's chat.