Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Re: We’re expanding our Oracle team!

@makkahn28 wrote:

PM Oracle Form issue.JPGThis is the issue

Maybe they mean 1 per row rather than column? 

One needs to read carefully as I don’t know that I have ever seen a rate from low to high chart like this that has highest on the left rather than the right! Wouldn’t it typically be lowest is 1 on the left and highest is 6 on the right? This seems backwards to me but I’m not particularly surprised.

AE_Collector

popping
Oracle

@makkahn28 wrote:

Hi. The Oracle list of questionnaire, the one with multiple choice, that is broken

No.  It is not broken.  

It is a test whether you pay attention to details.  

Read the instruction carefully at bottom when you select the same interest level for more than one oracle task.

"Please don't select more than one response per column"

You cannot have same interest level in more than one oracle task.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@makkahn28 wrote:

PM Oracle Form issue.JPGThis is the issue

@makkahn28 

They are effectively asking you to rank your interest in performing the tasks. Notice that the number choices are 1-6 and there are exactly 6 tasks. When you select a different number for each task the red error message disappears.

PMC_OracleTaskRanking_Dec2020.jpg

@SD08 I think that natural tendency would be sometimes to rate the self interests relating to Community higher than actual.  Public Mobile likely wants a range of persomalities. Some attributes and interests don't always go together, especially when each person is unique.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Melinda_H These are great news. I see many very helpful people here who can join you. Hope our community grows bigger and more helpful😊

andre69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Perhaps adding more moderators and PMs, i.e. paid staff positions, would enhance customer support and provide greater service to customers.  By all means add additional Oracles as this seems to fill a need among certain customers to work countless hours for $20 per thirty days.  However, please add more paid staff positions too, given the growth being enjoyed; hence, the margin to increase staff support.  Thanks.  Andre

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

more help is always appreciated, with fresh ideas!!!!!!!!!!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Reminder for those thinking of applying.

Applications end today so you have about 10 hours left to submit your application. (Likely end time is Eastern Standard Time)

Best of luck!

Also surprised not many people have said if they applied maybe they are keeping it a secret lol.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

Reminder for those thinking of applying.

Applications end today so you have about 10 hours left to submit your application. (Likely end time is Eastern Standard Time)

Best of luck!

Also surprised not many people have said if they applied maybe they are keeping it a secret lol.

@Jb456   You could be right maybe some people don't want to announce if they applied since only a couple, or maybe three, of the applications will be successful. 

Good luck with yours (okay I'm making a big assumption 😊)... and no I didn't apply!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@dabr  you know what they say when you "Assume" 🤣

I have not submitted anything as of yet (14:25 EST). Still contemplating but leaning to no.

Need Help? Let's chat.