cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov 22!

@Ed404 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

I would say yes you do.  It is limited to existing customers but you don't have to make any additional purchases to enter

I could not find anything saying it is limited to existing customers.

Please tell me how to enter without purchase Public Mobile!

Thanks,

Ed

Ed it was from your post that I got the information.  Saying you must be an existing customer I  would say that means limited to that group

@Ed404 wrote:

@Alan_K wrote:

"No Purchase Necessary."

"To be eligible, an entrant must be an existing Public Mobile customer and entry must be received on or before end of contest closing date and time."

You say I need to be a customer, but you also say no purchase necessary. Do I need to have an active plan to have a chance at winning?

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov 22!

E2E0C572-9DC4-4F89-A44A-45AE0A6B81FB.jpegA little PDA for you, a little PDA for Public Mobile. #PublicMobilePDA

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A letter to the ombudsman of Rogers 

Dear Kim,

I am a former client of Rogers , unfortunately, even after trying to resolve my billing issue, I was passed around by many representatives until the bill was finally  sent to collections.  Impacting my credit and causing hardship both financially and mentally.  The creditors continue harass even past 2 years and impossible to come to a resolution.  As a result I refuse to pay what I feel is unfair.

I found a company run by Telus and it’s called Public mobile,  when there is an issue they work quickly to resolve it even though it is all online.  They play fair.

I totally relate , finally a company that plays fair !!!   Thank goodness!!!!!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Love sharing family pics within family group chats!  Smiley Very Happy

Public Mobile

@KFC99 wrote:

E2E0C572-9DC4-4F89-A44A-45AE0A6B81FB.jpegA little PDA for you, a little PDA for Public Mobile. #PublicMobilePDA

Great photo @KFC99 ! Way to go Smiley Happy

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I love the cost of this plan.  And thank you for the extra data that you let us have.  

So far this is working out great.  I hope someday I can refer someone and reduce my cost.  Thank you again 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@THEnewfie no profanity here please and thank you Smiley Happy

I love sharing great deals with the people I love and since joinging Public, I have referred mutiple friends and family and we are all loving the service!! #PublicMobilePDA

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I like it when PM keeps their commitments and do not give you the run around when there is a problem.