cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov 22!

When I first signed up to PM on the Fall 2016 promo, I was expecting my monthly cost to be $40, but now it's free because of various rewards. What's not to like about that?  Smiley Happy
#PublicMobilePDA

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov 22!

Why YES!  I do LOVE PUBLIC MOBILE!

#PublicMobilePDA  

I love Public so much that I made my boyfriend switch from a Dog-Branded Cell Phone company to one that doesn't harras you with new plans, bad service, and bankrupting monthly bills, roaming charges and fees. It's a do-it-yourself type of cell phone company... but gosh darn it, they give me perks and they let me pre-pay quarterly.  No more missed bill payments and No more Dog Cell Phone service!! 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public mobile is a awesome.site,easy to use. Public mobile is easy to set up on line. Easy payment features. You can auto top up,easy enough to set up.talk to awesome people on here, everyone pitches in if you run into a issue.gotta like that.I have referred alot of people from work, they cant believe how awesome it is. I set up my daughters and boyfriends accounts on public mobile.i love the forums to discuss issues. And I gotta say they r right on the ball to help you.Best Choice I made to switch to public mobile.

Tags (1)
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've been with PM for two months now and couldn't be happier. Better than expected. Wish I had transferred a lot sooner.

A7C47D2A-7AA1-4F52-8CD2-D54804A4B1EA.jpegA beautiful fall day by the ocean in Nova Scotia!!!

AEEF9B26-A65E-4F97-9374-8376E91E83C2.jpeg

Public Mobile, the cellphone provider that lowers your monthly bill the longer you stay with them. It's one of those things where once you try it, you can never go back to what you had before.

#PublicMobilePDA

Love love love Public Mobile! 

I joined Public Mobile 3 months ago and everything has worked perfectly without a single problem. I even transferred my old phone number over in under 2 minutes! The flexibility of account self serve options is great.
Amazingly helpful information on the Community Forum website, which answered in detail any questions I had wondered about....so happy I switched to PM. 😊 #PublicMobilePDA

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Alan_K wrote:

"No Purchase Necessary."

"To be eligible, an entrant must be an existing Public Mobile customer and entry must be received on or before end of contest closing date and time."

You say I need to be a customer, but you also say no purchase necessary. Do I need to have an active plan to have a chance at winning?

Oracle

@Ed404 wrote:
@Alan_K wrote:

"No Purchase Necessary."

"To be eligible, an entrant must be an existing Public Mobile customer and entry must be received on or before end of contest closing date and time."

You say I need to be a customer, but you also say no purchase necessary. Do I need to have an active plan to have a chance at winning?

I would say yes you do.  It is limited to existing customers but you don't have to make any additional purchases to enter

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@ShawnC13 wrote:

I would say yes you do.  It is limited to existing customers but you don't have to make any additional purchases to enter

I could not find anything saying it is limited to existing customers. I just Googled "no purchase necessary" and found a website giving me the following details.

"In addition to indicating "no purchase necessary" in the rules themselves, contest sponsors should provide the method by which the entrant can enter without making a purchase, for example, by mailing in an entry form to the sponsor's address, often referred to as an alternate "snail mail entry." Many online contest sponsors continue to provide a snail mail entry alternative even when purchases are not required by the entrant."

Please tell me how to enter without purchase Public Mobile!

Thanks,

Ed